Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

OMGosh, @TraceyEB !  I haven't seen U2 since the beginning of time!  Enjoy!

@Titian06, thanks! I see U2 on every time they tour as they put on the most inventive concerts. Their 2017Joshua Tree tour was one of my all-time favourites (the screen was massive!). U2 fans broadcast concert audio and sometimes video, so I've already gotten a peek into the Sphere's concert. It's a fun way to follow the tour, too. Can't wait!

Have a blast @TraceyEB .tThey was talking about the Sphere and U2 on the new yesterday. Look great 👍👌

@blackkitty2014, thanks! Opening weekend was just last weekend so there was lots of coverage! 🎶

IMG_9307.png

IMG_9308.png

IMG_9309.png

IMG_9310.png

Here are the 2 new shades from my SA- 857 Midnight Red and 867 Roaring Purple. Beauteous! 

image_0.jpeg

Both of these are sooo pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰

They are @Titian06 ! I have to remember that this wasn’t one of my fav formulas tho I do like it of course! Prob won’t stop me however. Dummy me. I wish they were available in refill only as we got the case the year they came out. Double grrr. Are you getting some stuff from this collection?! I’m trying the blush/eyes and lips. Ugh. Holiday Chanel just gets me too much! 😭

Probably not, @Sunnysmom .  The holiday collection is not calling to me.  I am interested in the oversized highlighters coming out this week.  I'll know better once I see swatches. 🙃

Ooh I’m glad for you @Titian06 ! I wish it didn’t call me. 😭 Yes I’m anxious to see them too. Keep you posted as soon as I get em. Swatches online vary it seems. The white looks very sparkley and the gold quite dark. Curious about coral. So far I like the white I think. It would be great if I did not too. Lol 

Thank you @Mochapj ! Boy these lip swatches look quite different from some other ones on IG! My SA sent me a few and also deeper. Interesting. Word on the street is also that the new giant highlighters are showing up this week!! This is really going to be a bad month! 😭 @blackkitty2014 

Oh darn @Sunnysmom @another YouTuber Sara Pharm D also confirm your intel that the giant highlighters will be drop this week too. HELP! We’re under attack 

We are @blackkitty2014 !! 😭 

These ones are all from a Japanese blog; I’ve noticed they tend to swatch with less pressure and these also seem like different lighting than most

That makes sense @Mochapj , thank you! 💞

@Sunnysmom My wallet and me are crying while that evil hoarder me is laughing 😂 we will have to pick and choose. Can’t hoard everything 

You’re too cute @blackkitty2014 , that gave me such a good giggle! So true!  🥰😭

Thx you for posting the swatches along with lip color numbers @Mochapj 🌹❤️ are you getting anything? I’m finding some SA I worked with in the past to order the quint and the highlighter 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014 I might get the highlighter if it’s easy enough to find, but nothing else 

Well this holiday collection looks pretty!!

IMG_2965.jpegIMG_2967.jpegIMG_2969.jpeg

IMG_2580.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I love the highlighter and the pattern on the eyeshadow palette. Looking forward to swatches! I was kind of hoping for a specialty red or something festive for the holidays from them but then again it's only Sept so give it time 😄

6,180 Replies
testing