Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Great set! Congratulations on getting it, @TraceyEB!

@curlychiquita, thanks! Every bit of it will be used!

Oh you got a set. Yay @TraceyEB 😀 

@blackkitty2014, love that both items will be used! The white outer Chanel box is awaiting new Chanel compacts!

Did you get the skincare set too @TraceyEB ? I wish we have the set with the eyeshadow palette liked over Europe. But rumors say we will have the new Les Beiges palette for Black Friday 🥰

Do you have a pic of the Europe set? Thanks 

The bag is cute! Is it sturdy?

@vivaladoc, the ribbing isn't rigid, so it gives on all sides but it is well made for a makeup bag. The zipper and stitching are high quality. I definitely intend to use it when traveling.

So pretty @TraceyEB ! The best kind of presents! 😍

@Sunnysmom, we have a knack for buying ourselves just what we want! 😂

Truth @TraceyEB ! 🤣🥰

A 2024 collection

IMG_9601.png

@Mochapj, especially loving the blue quad!

@Mochapj oh pretty! Thank you!

There's a hidden skincare gift set on Chanel's website - cleanser and toner set - found by entering 100689 in the search bar. I have no idea what 'owned' means.

1000010520.png

@TraceyEB @Winthrop44 - When I type in the number, it says the page cannot be found.  When I search through the skincare, it shows as the last item; but when I click on it, it takes me back to the home page.  Interesting.  I have no idea what owned means either.

@Titian06 I only saw it via influencer links on Instagram. I just checked them though and it’s not there anymore using their links. I guess it sold out and Chanel removed it.

@TraceyEB I was wondering the same thing!  😂🤣

Gift sets now available on Chanel's website and easy to add to bag. Tagging @Winthrop44 @Titian06 @stephaniekim22 

1000010518.png

It appears Nordstrom and other dept stores still have sets as well guys. @TraceyEB @stephaniekim22 @Titian06 @Winthrop44 . You probably have seen them. Just throwing it out there. 😊

@Sunnysmom, thanks for letting us know! I was checking with a few like Saks, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales but they weren't showing up there at the time.

6,228 Replies
testing