Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@niki172 196 is permanent. It’s gone after couple hours but I’m sure it will be back soon. 199 is gorgeous but since it’s too permanent, I will save it for later

@blackkitty2014 thanks for the info! I'm kinda out of the loop all things Chanel 😁. I guess I should take a peak online and see if there's anything for the holidays listed that or Black Friday I usually get sucked into buying whatever they are selling that day that's LE.

@niki172  tag you since @Winthrop44 found all new colors at Macys 😘

Thanks for the tag @blackkitty2014 ! Hmmmmm decisions, decisions lol!

@blackkitty2014 Wow that 196 shade is honestly gorgeous. Reminds me of a super old Givenchy lipstick I had that was discontinued. 

Thanks for the tag, @blackkitty2014 !  I'll check this out shortly...💄💋

@blackkitty2014 Thank you! I ordered 196!

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Lol. Think one more popped up too! Get ready gang! 🥰

I’m ready but my wallet won’t @Sunnysmom 😘

I’m quite certain it’s on 🔥 about now @blackkitty2014 ! 🤣😘

😂🤣😘👍 @Sunnysmom 

Okie gang, more swatches from Nightstar beauty. L to R: 196, 206, 195

5A286F55-4FE1-4FA7-9040-CCF75F5DA88E.jpeg

Thanks for posting, @blackkitty2014 !  They sure look pink here.

@blackkitty2014, thank you. Or maybe, thank you?? I love seeing swatches 😍 but it seems that every time someone posts swatches, my list of “wants” gets longer. 😂 I should look away, but I can’t!  

D9164A89-F4E5-4932-8976-BA1A65D5DB6A.gifThis collection is going to go fast with so many pretties.

@itsfi @Sunnysmom her swatch on 195 looks quite pink compared to the Australian website 😂🤣 I think I want 194, 196, 198 and debating between 195 and 209. I hope to find something similar to Bloom Chance

@blackkitty2014 Thanks. Curious to see her swatch of 194 when she gets it.

Those are beautiful shades to choose from @blackkitty2014! 😍 It’s always interesting to see how the swatches for the same color can vary. 

These subtle nuances are gonna be pretty tricky for you pinky nude lovers @blackkitty2014 @itsfi ! I’m holding at 1 maybe 2. Phew. Lol 

Kudos to you for holding at one @Sunnysmom. 👍🏼 I started at just pick one out of 3 and now, it’s trying to go for just one out of 6! 😂 That’s going in the wrong direction entirely. 😳 

Well that’s super kind @itsfi but we know what a total disaster I am in general so it’s just fortunate that these aren’t my colors vs yours! 🙄😂 This looks like such a pretty group of soft colors. Can’t wait to see them in person and from you guys! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, well, these may not be your colors but I’m sure there’ll be other launches coming with some ravishing red lipsticks. 💄  Holiday season launches are quick to follow the release of the fall-winter collections.

6,199 Replies
testing