Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Winthrop44, I would have preferred a lavender or lilac shade to the blue as well. Soooo pleased that you got and love Eclat de Nuit!! 😊

Not sure what I think about this yet @TraceyEB but it looks fresh and pretty! 

@Sunnysmom, I'm with you! I have a light blue Chanel eyeshadow single that I barely use, so my interest in this palette is in the 3 other shades. Given all I've purchased lately, I'm in a holding pattern on the Spring collection.

Travel-size bronzers and Tweed eyshadow quads in two shades are available on Chanel US. The travel-size bronzers also available online at retailers that sell Chanel.

Screenshot (450).png

Screenshot (449).png

Éclait De Nuit eye and No. 1 purple lip/cheek balm. I think these will both get a lot of uses for me. The lip and cheek turns into the prettiest plummy reddy pink! Same good non-sticky perfect pigmented formula . They were missing this shade in the pots I think. ( @Ispend2much6 did you get this? I think it would give you the look you love. )  I did swatch the eye a bit heavier with several passes so a lighter touch will def give a cool neutral smokey eye. Great sort of mini capsule products! (Mirror is a little holiday giftie from the hubs. ☺️)  🌸 @blackkitty2014 

IMG_5936.jpegIMG_5927.jpegIMG_5926.jpegIMG_5922.jpegIMG_5923.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Ouhhhhhh, that blush looks so good!! What a shade!  Okay you convinced me.  

She’s so fresh @heartsmyface ! 😍 Seems quite unique! 🌸 Will be fun to see it on you and  hear what you think! 💞

@Sunnysmom So pretty. Between you and @TraceyEB I've changed my mind on it.

@Winthrop44 yup these things have a way of changing on us right?! 😭. Think you’ll love em. 🥰

@Sunnysmom, yay, you got the eyeshadow quad and lip/cheek balm!! I wore the purple balm today - it's beautiful - and looked cool-toned! I'm contemplating a second Eclat de Nuit (it sold out in Canada). Thanks for posting these beautiful photos and swatches!!

We struck gold with these @TraceyEB ! 🤩 It’s so good. feel same, uh oh. I love the cool tones! May need backup on aisle 1!! Trying to resist. 🤔 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom, it checks off all the boxes! It's among my favourite Chanel quads. What a surprise! 😍

The purple balm is gorgeous, @Sunnysmom ! 💜💜💜  The second and third eyeshadow colors are beautiful! 😍  Thanks for the swatches.

It so is @Titian06 ! Love the pinky hue to it! The shadows are winners, all of em! 💞

They are so pretty @Sunnysmom 😍 I’m excited for mine to come soon. Need to put that purple balm on my list. Enjoy my friend 🌹❤️

I’m excited for you too @blackkitty2014 ! Yup pick up the purple balm at some point. Will be good to hear your thoughts on the pink! 🤗

Future birthday gift.🎊

The Frosty White primer, Mauve Glacé blush, Rouge Coco Baumé Keep Cool.

Mauve Glacé is next to Surratt Rougeur for comparison. Mauve G is much warmer.

D2F832D5-3DA3-4684-BAA3-278638620797.jpeg

6D6B3887-5680-4E18-A2AB-AD4412B7704D.jpeg

D6E2B6AB-65A0-4A01-A2AF-A58E5128AD35.jpeg

424FA689-D3F1-4A35-866D-61C4318B5353.jpeg

EF8AA914-E86E-4361-AB63-4018894F189B.jpeg

Mauve Glacé on cheek.

7D02C8D2-DAB5-4530-8C64-08823BEBB0C0.jpeg

The blushes do apply very lightly and are unscented.

The primer is very fragrant and it feels like I’ve sprayed my face with perfume. The scent doesn’t wash off either.

@Ispend2much6, the colours are very pretty on you! Mauve Glace, which I also purchased, is warmer than I thought when compared to the Surratt blush. I'm sorry that the primer is so fragrant. I have the same shade, purchased in Canada, and the scent is mild and does dissipate. I am sensitive to fragrance, and wouldn't be able to wear what you described!

@TraceyEB   Now you have me curious if the primer formulations are different in each country!

@Ispend2much6, it crossed my mind as well... I wore Chanel's La Base Illuminatrice primer yesterday and it had a beautiful blurring, illuminating effect but not as glowing as the new primers, and I quite liked it! It has a scent but it doesn't linger; I covered my face in it yesterday. I purchased it in Canada also, so can't vouch for how strong the scent is in the ones sold in the US. Maybe @Sunnysmom could confirm if La Base primer is overly scented or how long the scent is noticeable.

@TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 I don’t notice much if any difference in the fragrance between the 2 to be honest. They seem the same and not overly scented at all. Nor does it last long. Very pleasant I think.  Ispend2much you have said the fragrance of Chanel doesn’t bother you right? I truly don’t think the other primer would at all. It’s super subtle but a bit of the glow is still present. 😊 I agree that the new primers seem to have more glow. At least mine in Nude does. 

6,180 Replies
testing