Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Chanel Updates

Sorry wallets! Chanel Holiday is available now on Chanel direct by looking up the individual products (e.g. lipstick, highlighter, eyeshadow). I only see the lipsticks posted on Chanel's Canadian site.

RE: Chanel Updates

I come to post this but you are already ahead of me @TraceyEB. Look liked the entire collection is available on US site 😉 PS Quite a price hike for the lipstick $45 USD vs $38 USD

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Maddening @blackkitty2014 but it did not stop me from grabbing the 2 deep reds, a gloss and shadow quad.  Lol. Been waiting on this little collection! Ugg. Oh well. Bye dear money! Maybe it’ll make up for my disappointment in the TF Soleil smoky quad. Smiley Sad @TraceyEB thank you for posting! 

@Sunnysmom Ya I probably end up with at least 1 lipstick anyway. I can’t decide which color I want the most. They are all so pretty. I probably return TF Soleil quad #1 and 3 unopened so I can invest more in Chanel this year 🤪😉

Shouldn’t have purchased the lipstick.... but the swatches of The Noble one on the model was so pretty. But I passed on the eyeliner that’s how I’m making myself feel more justified about it lol

I asked them about the $45 price on Live Chat and they said they're in LE special cases. Not worth $7 more to me but....

@Winthrop44, that's an interesting answer considering the lipsticks in red cases only cost $38. The limited edition Rouge Allure Velvet No. 5 lipstick in the red case is still available.

Agreed. I think it’s more like “Tom Ford gets more for a lipstick why shouldn’t we” syndrome.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post swatches of the Chanel Rouge duo ultra Tenue if you have them. I’ve been hearing really wonderful things about these lipsticks.

@BeansCat  I think Sabrina at The Beauty Look Book swatched some recently.

Chanel Updates

Holiday 2019 - more swatches of the holiday quad, this one courtesy of IG dailydoseofmkup.

null

@TraceyEB, Is that a gray or greenish? I'm really liking...

@TraceyEB, Is that a gray or greenish? I'm really liking this quad.

@TraceyEB, Thanks. I'm going to say dark khaki is leaning...

@TraceyEB, Thanks. I'm going to say dark khaki is leaning to the greenish side then. Perfect 4 colors!

Re: @TraceyEB, Thanks. I'm going to say dark khaki is leaning...

@Luvstravel, yes, definitely green!

Re: @TraceyEB, Is that a gray or greenish? I'm really liking...

@Luvstravel, good question! Chanel describes the shades as "dark khaki, soft peach, bronze khaki and chocolate." Gorgeous!!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 I am way too excited about this collection! 💃🏻

Re: Chanel Updates

Thx @TraceyEB .  This looks so much more pigmented than the ones Bubbly Michelle posted.  I'm excited for this holiday collection regardless Smiley Happy

@blackkitty2014, I am, too! Love the shades in this palette!

@blackkitty2014, I am, too! Love the shades in this palette!

Chanel Updates

Chanel Holiday - lipstick swatches courtesy of IG bubblymichelle; lipsticks photo from ErinNicoleTV who has posted a Chanel Holiday preview on her YT channel.

null

null

Chanel Updates

Chanel Holiday swatches (top-bottom): highlighter, two eyeshadow singles, and the quad. The collection is called Les Ornements de Chanel.

null

null

1,739 Replies