Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thx you @Sunnysmom ❤️

965E73C8-7F06-462A-BE91-40C73F3025DA.jpeg
New mascara and eyeliner are at Nordstrom. Also all the new lip colors (including LE) are up. Quite a price hike for the mascara. I’m debating whether it’s worth it 😂🤣

If it was actually a red mascara, I would happily pay that price tag @blackkitty2014 ! 

thanks for this! i’m waiting for it to be on chanel’s website! i enjoy the samples they give!!! but are the mascaras now $42?!!! I remember it used to be $32 and now i think $35. black is beautiful, but i wish it came it different colors as well! 

It’s so crazy @prinsesstarta ! Do let us know if you try the new mascara too please. I’m curious to see if the “imperceptible hint of red” they mention in it really shows up! 

oh yes! i will!!! even though its called Noir, i guess i won’t know till i try which i will!! whats your favorite mascara

@prinsesstarta the regular mascaras are still at $35 and $32. They’re up-charging us for the darn packaging I bet

@blackkitty2014 do you know where I can find out which of the lippies are LE? I thought (dumbly) that all the new Rouge colors were permanent for some reason 🤪. I didn't see them marked le on nordies website the other day.

@niki172 194, 195, 198, 204, 212 are LE according to the floating promo image. Gang, please correct me if I’m wrong. This release is such a hot mess

@blackkitty2014 oh good so I've not completely lost my mind. I know the quads are LE but now that I know that 3 of lippies I was looking at are LE I better call my Chanel rep. Thank you!

i’m going to purchase the sublimage jar foundation today T_T 

i am sad the ultra le teint velvet foundation is discontinued 😞

@prinsesstarta I heard it’s just being reformulated.

really?!! im excited maybe i should wait 

I found couple more swatches from this Asian YouTuber 

L to R:196, 209, 211L to R:196, 209, 211
D9587598-7704-40A4-A494-1CE1E4FC02C2.jpeg
B8C2C0F5-BB7B-4D63-B778-7684A8C53355.jpeg
9D03240D-664A-47CB-AC43-18FCEEB360EC.jpeg

I'm just going to say it like it is:  I'm desperate for 196, 198, and 211.  If anyone sees these, please let me know!!  Thank you! 

@Ispend2much6 - These colors are available on Macy's website.  I'll PM the link to you since we're not supposed to post it.

Thx @Winthrop44 I ordered 194 and 198. Excited for all my colors (194, 196, 198 and 209). Come on snail mail, work with me for once 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014 I’ve ordered 195, 196 and 206. Still thinking about 194. 

@Winthrop44 @Please report back how you like 206 and 195. I’m eyeing them but worrying about they won’t show up on me (yet I ordered 194 😂🤣 my wacko logic)

@blackkitty2014 Will do. Who really knows until we try but I think 194 looks like it will have more color than 195 or 206. Looking forward to your thoughts on it. I have mauvy brown fairly pigmented lips and am hoping for them to give a little boost to 195 and 206.

@Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 Macys has quite a few lips and nails including those lips.

6,180 Replies
testing