Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

( not to butt in @Titian06 , @blackkitty2014 shows Kind 154 on her arm and on mine as well- one of the 2 LE shades. Gorgeous rusty red. 💞

Thanks, @Sunnysmom !  I should have tagged you too!  That color is gorgeous!  I was leaning towards that one, now I think I'm sold. 😄

No no @Titian06 not at all! Just thought I’d offer as I get so confused between the names and numbers! 😭 It’s gorgeous! 

@Sunnysmom @Titian06 Thanks. I was going crazy coordinating names and nuimbers from Sofia Sees Beauty's IG stories last night. No idea why Jackeline didn't give both in her information box. TBH she confused me even more at the beginning of the video because she called Ease Easy, and Easy is an RCF. She did say she was in a rush today so maybe that's why. But her eye look with the powder shadows looked stunning on her, I thought.

Omg @Winthrop44 I do that every single time I think. I’m glad to see names not necessarily in French as well because that makes it even tougher for my poor brain! 🥹 The shadows do look good on her, her coloring is so pretty. (They’re still a bit messy tho, don’t care what she says. Lol lol Once you manage getting them on easier to blend out I guess. I used mine today again and scraped extra super carefully from the brush to the inside of the cap. Did not wear a white shirt this time. 😂 )

@Sunnysmom Agree on Jackeline. Did you post about a shirt mishap that I missed? 😂 You know I am still going back and forth on those powders. It's a battle between my inner self that really likes the colors vs my inner self that doesn't want any hassles.... or anything with a different shape in my es drawer!  I am weird that way.

@Winthrop44 maybe I didn’t include that little tidbit lol. When I first opened it, even oh so carefully I might add knowing the hazards, some dust landed on my shirt and it stuck. Grr. 😖 Oh well. They are pretty on that is for sure. If you don’t mind the extra care you’d probably like them. They’re not like other stuff from long ago either I don’t think. But still… takes a minute at least for me who may or may not be semi accident prone! 🤣

Oh man , isn’t that annoying?! It’s like a puzzle in there sometimes!! 😭 Seems like I always have just one too many to fit too. 🤔 wonder what the universe is trying to tell me about that. Ha It’s time to do some purging asap. 

@Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 156 sounds almost like a strawberry red. I don't have that kind of shade in my collection. Glad many of the new Bloom shades are permanent!

Well yes and no I would say @TraceyEB . It’s more of a light raspberry red, def cool not warm like a strawberry could tend to be. But a bit! Raspberry strawberry it is! 💞 All in the berry family I guess?! 🤣

@Sunnysmom Is 158 a coral or a warm red?

No @Winthrop44 , it’s more of a neutral leaning cool red with some pink to it. As @TraceyEB suggests it’s like a strawberry but also mixed with raspberry irl. 158 is warmer even tho the label on it does not appear that way. We thought they switched them up actually! 

@Sunnysmom Yes, 158 is what I was curious about cause you’ve already talked me into 156. 😂 I just watched 158 on Jackeline now too and see it’s a warmish red. What I don’t quite understand is why the name of 156 is “Warmth”, but oh well. 

Yup it is @Winthrop44 , def warmer. So odd. I think they goofed. Doubtful they’d ever admit. 😆

@Sunnysmom, thanks for clarifying! It does sound like they were switched!

It’s a mystery @TraceyEB ! 🤣

@Sunnysmom Sounds like a red I can actually pull off. 👍

Agree @Winthrop44 , it looked very wearable. Regretting not getting it yet! 😆 

@Sunnysmom It’s really nice that a bunch of these are perm. I wonder if Ulta will eventually get any of them. They do seem to carry more Blooms than RAs.

Agree @Winthrop44 ! Phew. Lol. I bet they will yes. It’s such a little thrill to be able to use points for Chanel!! 💞

@Sunnysmom Yes, and in my case Ulta is really the only place for me to see things in person…..but full disclosure I will be ordering 156 and 152, maybe 150 too, as soon as they pop up on the Chanel web site. lol

@Winthrop44, you just reminded me to stop by my local Ulta to see if they have a Chanel counter. I keep forgetting Chanel might be there./  Can't wait to see your swatches!

6,197 Replies
testing