Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Wouldn’t it @Titian06 ?! Ala Chanel! 🥰

It’s so pretty @Winthrop44 . They threw the bag in, I was excited! It’s the little things ☺️. Yes I think you could still see white nail tips with a few sheer coats! It’s a pretty pinky almost candy yet a bit peachy but not quite shade!  I am hoping I don’t regret not getting it but it seems similar to an Essie shade so I didn’t. Not quite as neutral pink or light as Mademoiselle I don’t think if you have that one. I could look further. No shimmer at all that I saw! 

@Sunnysmom, so so so appreciate your descriptions of the blush application and thoughts on the primers. The blush swatches on the back of your hand really show off the gold within the coral - fabulous! Even the blush itself looked more interesting in the pan after some use. Love it! (Skin on my hands are thinning, too, sadly.) I'm going to add the Coral blush to my pre-order when I see my Chanel counter this week and will wait to see the primers when they come out. I have the La Blanc Illuminatrice primer that you posted below and the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Cream primer that didn't come to the US (it's my favourite product of all I've purchased this year)! So, given the comments your SA made about the similarities of the primers, I may be okay in that category. Thank you sooo much for the intel! Happy holidays, my friend!!! 🎄🎅

Oooh @TraceyEB I think the coral blush will be so flattering on you! It looked so soft and lovely on I was even tempted ! No I didn’t do it tho. 🤣 (sympathies on your thin skin too! 🥰) I will use my other synthetic brush tomorrow and see what happens.  I do think you’re correct in that using it after a few times will also help. Their testers were softer than my actual. I really wanted the Healthy Glow primer you bought that was not avail here! Lucky! I kept asking them if they thought they’d get because at one time they did. Oh well.  I love the original Illuminatrice as well. She did mention that she loved Rosy drops more and better value too which is so true. I forgot how much I love that one and will be pulling it out to use more often. It does look similar! So unless you really want the Frosty then I think we’re prob good on the others we have? Just my thought tho. You do you! 🥰 Happiest of holidays to you too my friend!! 😘😘😘😘

@Sunnysmom, lots to contemplate! Appreciate the primer advice that your SA has shared. I shared it with my Chanel counter manager and she agreed that between my Les Beiges Healthy Glow Cream in Rosy Beige and La Base Illuminatrice, I am well covered for illuminating primers. Part of me would like to compare the smoothing, youthful result of Rosy Beige to the new primers to compare their effects. We'll see. I don't know why Rosy Beige didn't come to the US market. I hope Chanel brings all these primers into the regular line. I want a vat of the Rosy Beige primer. That's my Christmas wish to Chanel! 🎄🎁😂

I totally get wanting to scratch that itch @TraceyEB ! I really wanted the compact version that the US didn’t get. Did you also get that? I wonder if yours is similar to the LE beige. What did your SA think? I could ask mine too but as the US didn’t get them I’m not sure if she saw them at a meeting or in Paris or something . I will ask her. Sep thought- have you tried La Mer The Hydrating Illuminator 1.4 oz/ 41 mL ? It’s really wonderful. Maybe a bit lighter vs beige if you prefer that but it feels fantastic. 🥰

Very pretty, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy playing with these! 😘

@Sunnysmom So beautiful! Thanks.

They’re pretty guys. 💞 @Winthrop44 @Titian06 @TraceyEB 

Oooh goodies 🥰 Thx you for posting. I don’t see nothing wrong with your photos. So pretty 😍 Great choice and enjoy @Sunnysmom 🌹👌🥰❤️👍

Excited to see yours too @blackkitty2014 ! The shadows! 😍 

I did compare the Les Beiges Beige Glow to the existing La Base Illuminatrice and they’re quite similar. Same delicious scent with the beige being just… teeny bit more beige. Lol. Original has the pinkish tint to it which I love. Maybe you can see here, maybe not. Beige on top. Looks a bit more glowy on my arm than on my face imo. I’ll try it with a more glowy moisturizer tomorrow I think. It looked a bit flatter than I liked today. 

IMG_5221.jpegIMG_5223.jpegIMG_5224.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, BIG hugs to you and your lovely SA for providing these detailed photos and swatches!! Really appreciate the intel on the cream blush...allows us to spread out our purchases! Will be adding the Frosty White primer and maybe the Coral Givre blush to my order. Such a fun release for this time of year!

Back atcha @TraceyEB happiest of holidays to you! 😘🤗 I am actually going to be in the area on Sunday so I will go and do some in depth reporting for us! 🤓I’m trying to resist that darn Frosty White but who knows! 😆 Spreading it all out will be great!! 🌸

Ladies Allfiesty has her review up. Screen shot from her video on the primer swatches. Go watch her. Spoiler alert: this will be a very very expensive collection for me cuz I want lots of things after watching her video
IMG_2354.jpeg

@blackkitty2014, thanks for posting about Jennifer's video. I knew we were sunk when she mentioned how much she liked the primers. My favourite product of all this year is Les Beiges Healthy Glow primer in Rosy Beige, which wasn't released in the US. It has many of the same properties that the primers in this collection have: silky feel on the skin and makes your complexion look perfect...and so much so that I am only wearing it for special occasions. I'll be adding the frosty white primer to my order! I love stunning eye look that Jennifer created!

@TraceyEB Everything looks so beautiful on her. I might have to get coral and the mauve blushers too and maybe the white primer. My first order (the quad, light pink blush and beige primer)  will arrive on Monday. I will report back on how they work on me

@blackkitty2014, you're the best! 😘😘

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 ! She looks beautiful in this collection! Yes we will want too much of it now! 😭 The icy cool gets me every time! 

She does @Sunnysmom . Love her review. But we’ve in trouble 

Big. Big trouble @blackkitty2014 ! Trying not to as I would love a new spring eye quad or 2! 😭 Let’s see how practical we can be with Chanel this go round!! Ha. 

Here are some pics from my sweet SA! Available now. I’m excited to get the blush and primer! @TraceyEB yes the cream blush are coming for spring! ! 🌸

image_3.jpegimage_2.jpegimage_1.jpegPrimers- Copper, Icy Beige,Frosty BeigePrimers- Copper, Icy Beige,Frosty Beige

6,180 Replies
testing