Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @TraceyEB ! Hoping the eye quad shows up for the US soon! The hand creams looks great too. 

@Sunnysmom, I hope it will, too! The Chanel counter manager thought this was launching later, and was surprised to see the Jan 2 date to put it on counter!

They love to keep us guessing @TraceyEB ! 

@Sunnysmom, my bill for two collections today was astronomical and I needed a wheelbarrow (and security guard) to bring it to the car! 😂 Looooooowwwww buy coming up!!

HOMG @TraceyEB ! 🤣 Yes these last few releases have been so dangerous for us all ! I get it. Low-er buy is a must for me as well! 😭 

Thanks, @TraceyEB !  I just ordered the Les Beiges eyeshadow palette. 🙂

@Titian06, yay! I picked mine up today and can't wait to wear it!

@TraceyEB - Looking forward to your thoughts! 🙂

Thx @TraceyEB . US site has pretty much everything up except the quad. 🌹❤️Hopefully we would see the quad soon

@blackkitty2014, Thanks for letting me know. I updated the post. I bought the Eclat de Nuit eyeshadow palette today, so will be back with swatches. The shimmery shade on the bottom right is multidimensional and stunning!

Thx you @TraceyEB ❤️ please report back on the quad. It looks really pretty 🤩 

@blackkitty2014, just posted my swatches and looks. It's a lovely palette (sorry)!

Hi all! Do you have any recs for where to buy/sell/trade Chanel makeup other than eBay/poshmark? I jumped on the Pastel Fuchsia blush train too late, but would still love to track it down. Thanks!!

@flonkerton, Mercari has one for sale. It's a beautiful blush!

I think I’ve received some emails from Glambot @flonkerton ? Also Gilt. No clue what’s on there however. Tricky! Good luck! 

@flonkerton Sometimes BonBon Cosmetics has things that are sold out here but I just looked and didn't see it.

Canadian Chanel friends, The Bay has 10% off Chanel through Dec 27 at 11:59 pm EST.

1000012446.png

IMG_0105.jpeg
Here it is Les Beiges in Cool. We dont have sun for couple of days. And I’m so so sorry for taking too long to swatch @Titian06 @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 PS the first time I used only the sparkle left on 2nd row and the bottom right and it became a pretty purple eyeshadow look. Real pretty. This is today look using the iother 3 shades

IMG_0093.jpeg

PS of PS; I’m wearing the Rose Polarie. It is real light but buildable as you can see @TraceyEB . I use goat hair blush Sonia G the fluffy round blush brush but I’m sure it will be more pigmented if you use synthetic one. I’ll try tomorrow with s Sephora brush and will report back

That is so beautiful on you! @blackkitty2014 

@blackkitty2014 ,

I love these swatches!  Thank you! 

@blackkitty2014, I'm swooning over your swatches of the Cool palette and the gorgeous photo of you wearing the Winter Glow eyeshadow and blush. Thanks for sharing your experience using Rose Polaire with a goat hair brush. I was at my Canadian Chanel counter last week and decided to order all 3 blush shades and the Cool eyeshadow palette. I think Rose Polaire may also be good for setting cream blush. Soooo envious you have the collection in your hands!! Happy holidays!

6,180 Replies
testing