Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

1000012578.jpg

New lip and cheek balms, left to right: Vibrant Coral, Purple Energy, and Ardent Brick. @Sunnysmom was right that there are (barely visible) shimmers in the Coral shade, but not in the others two shades. The brightness of Coral and Purple will be especially pretty in the Spring. I wish the Brick was more red like in @Sunnysmom's post...

Thanks for the swatches, @TraceyEB ! 💖💖💖  The purple is great!  Like everyone else, I wish the red was red.

@Titian06 Just putting it out there but there is already a red in the line 🙂

Thanks, @ChristalM !  I didn't know this was an established line until your comment. 🤗  I will check it out. 💖💖💖

@Titian06 yeah they came out last year I think. I have the berry, red and the rosewood. They are super nice.

@Titian06, these shades are welcomed editions to this line. The purple is a standout!

Thanks @TraceyEB . Love the purple!

@Winthrop44, the purple is beautifully cool and vibrant! I think that will be my favourite shade.

Wow those look so different don’t they @TraceyEB ! I’m sure she swatched very heavily or obviously she did. I wish the Brick looked more red as well. Purple will be fun! Thank you! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, can't wait to hear your thoughts when you see them. It's possible the pink in my hands is taking down the red 🤔 ...please swatch and let me know how it shows on your skintone.

Def will do @TraceyEB . Chanel’s brick can still be rusty but more red in the past too but this one may just not be that vs a truer brick I’m guessing! They can look so different on us all! Did you get the original red ? It’s the prettiest pinky red if you did not! Swatches on here somewhere…Enjoy ALL the things.  🥰 (even tho I clearly have plenty of shadows I’m still so excited for Nuit! What a great idea to have a lighter smokey eye. Now I get the inspiration! ) 

Oh goodies. Thx you so much for the swatches @TraceyEB ❤️🌹

@TraceyEB  Yes thank you! I had 3 of these already and debating adding these...hummm

@ChristalM, I'll be picking up the Coral and Purple, and Red Camelia if its in stock, when I redeem for bonus points this weekend (round 2 this holiday season). I already own Berry and Vital Beige.

@blackkitty2014, happy to post some newness while I have access to an actual Chanel counter! 😘

Here's the Eclat de Nuit quad and Stylo Yeux in Brun Plantine. The top and bottom left shades are matte, the top right is satin, and the bottom right is a multi-shade, multi-dimensional satin shimmer with pink, blue and purple flecks, and no fallout. The black shade can be built up or can be blended out to a gun metal grey. This palette will create the quickest smoky eye or an elegant neutral eye. The Brun Plantine eyeliner barely shows up against the lightest eyeshadows but could standout more if layered. I will get a lot of use out of this eyeshadow palette.

Eclat de Nuit and Stylo Yeux in Brun Plantine (farthest right)Eclat de Nuit and Stylo Yeux in Brun Plantine (farthest right)

Bottom right multi-coloured shimmer shadeBottom right multi-coloured shimmer shade

All Eclat de Nuit shades except black.All Eclat de Nuit shades except black.PXL_20240103_214606914.jpgPXL_20240103_221450696.jpg

Black, shimmer shade, matte tan with Noir Intense eyelinerBlack, shimmer shade, matte tan with Noir Intense eyelinerLeft eye: black,shimmer shade, matte tan + Noir Intense eyeliner; Right eye: All shades except black + Brun Plantine eyelinerLeft eye: black,shimmer shade, matte tan + Noir Intense eyeliner; Right eye: All shades except black + Brun Plantine eyelinerAdded Victoria Beckham Sea Grey liner to the black + shimmers eyelook...stunning!Added Victoria Beckham Sea Grey liner to the black + shimmers eyelook...stunning!

@TraceyEB  Definitely a perfect set of shades for you.

@Ispend2much6, thanks so much. I'm swooning over this eyeshadow palette!!

Oh wow! The quad and eyeliner look marvelous on you @TraceyEB! One of my biggest reservations on that quad (apart from already having a solid mix of Chanel quads) was/is that black shade. I love how you've sheered it out to a gorgeous gunmental grey. Simply stunning! You are really selling the eye quad - it looks so beautifully wearable for an every day look and so dazzling!

@itsfi, thank you! I can't believe this quad gives two completely different looks. The black shade is a chameleon; it can be black, gunmetal grey, even silver-leaning with the shimmers over it. I added VB's Sea Grey eyeliner to the darker eye look and it becomes a vibrant blue...stunning (I added a pic to the collage to show the effect). Definitely a  palette worth checking out!

Whoa!!! 😳 Thank you for sharing that photo @TraceyEB. Wowza, adding Sea Grey literally transforms that black shade and that entire look. It’s insanely gorgeous!! 😍😍😍

The combination of my eye size, lack of skill and patience makes black eye shadow look horrible on me, and using shadow as liner is one of those things for which I need to actually put in the time to make it work. But that blue is so striking!!! I may just pick up the quad. 😬 At the very least, it hit my radar  - I was not expecting to pick up anything from Chanel for a while. 

6,180 Replies
testing