Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom Doubt it. Aren’t they LE?

Oh right right I’m sure so. I forgot about that @Winthrop44 ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seems like they shouldn’t be tho! 

@Sunnysmom Yep, and the kabuki brush too.

Trying not to get the brush too @Winthrop44 . I must have one good enough. 😊

@Sunnysmom But is it cute enough? 😂

Exactly the problem isn’t it @Winthrop44 ?!! 😫

@Sunnysmom Yep! 🤪

Hmm. Wonder if my cute little Hermes would do the trick or too small @Winthrop44 ?! 

@Sunnysmom I’m sure it would be great. 👍 I was watching Hey It’s Jackeline’s video and she said they’re really meant to be used all over the face (which I wouldn’t do) so I think that’s why the oversized brush.

Agree @Winthrop44 ! Thanks! 🥰

@Sunnysmom You kind of enticed me into ordering the light bronzer and unfortunately it arrived shattered in a million pieces. Still trying to figure out why as neither the product packaging nor the FedEx box was damaged, and the boutique SA told me she checks everything before sending. Since no packaging was damaged all I can come up with is maybe the product wasn’t glued into the compact properly, but then shouldn’t it have arrived shattered to the boutique? Very strange.

Oh noooo @Winthrop44 , that is such a disappointment for you what a bummer! I would guess same, somehow it wasn’t glued down properly and then it rattled during shipment and poof. Oh man. What do you think of the shade. Can you even tell. Lol. Obv SA is replacing. Did you buy the little stinker brush?! I’m still debating. Quickly. Ha 

@Sunnysmom I swatched it on my arm and like it a lot!  I did cave and ordered the brush but she had to get that from a different boutique so I haven't received it yet.

Oh, no, @Winthrop44 !  I'm so sorry to hear this! 😪  Could it be temperature related?  We've been having record hot temperatures so just think how hot packages get in the trucks, mailboxes, or sitting at your front door.  Just a thought...

@Titian06 You may be right about that! Good thought.

does anyone know if we (USA) are going to be able to purchase the new Universelle Poudre Libre shade “Fresh Pink” (90?)???? or is it Asia/Europe exclusive???? thanks! 

@prinsesstarta I just tried to google for some infos, but I couldn't been able to find anything. My suggestion is to contact chanel directly if you want to know something. It happened to me in the past with chanel and other brands, and they are usually nice and helpful via email.

thank you! it turns out it’s a “tone up” kind of powder -so i’ll stick to shade 12. 

nice

Has anyone heard about a new Water Tint foundation? I’ve heard rumors about it and Mary Greenwell talks about a “new Les Beiges foundation” on her IG, but all of the YouTubers are only talking about Water Tint concealer and blushes.

Do we know if the new foundation replacing the original water tint? Water tint has been my favorite and only foundation I use since  it came out

6,180 Replies
testing