Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 The US web site has been a hot mess over many years imo, so this Complexion Touch fiasco is unfortunately par for the course. 😂

Thank you @blackkitty2014 ! 😘

Can you folks help me out? What is the difference between the Chanel les Beige eau de teint and the one I see listed as les Beige water fresh complexion touch? 

Oh wait from the discussion below, is the new one the pigmented formula? Anyone try it yet?

@ChristalM complexion touch is the more pigmented one. Eau de tint (or Water Tint in the US) is the one that came out a few years ago.

I’m mildly curious about the new one cuz I love the original but I know nothing about Chanel’s foundation range labeling and haven’t found it in person anywhere to swatch yet 🤣

@Mochapj I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping Nordstrom gets it in person. Based on IG people I follow, I'm probably around B21 or B30 but the Chanel site is not helpful at all.

Any idea when the new Water Tint (can't remember what it's called) will be released in the US? I really love the original Water Tint, and one with more coverage sounds awesome.

I was told the 15th @makeitup305 along with the new blush. Will see. 

@Sunnysmom you were right! They popped up yesterday. Are you picking up anything?

My blush and brush for new bronzer glow powder came yesterday and I’ve not had time to open yet @makeitup305 ! (Dreaded house leak/repipe! 😫) I will today and post soon. I chose the light pink cooler shade. I am loving the Light in powder so far too, it’s so easy and pretty! The brush should make it even more fun. Lol It’s the little things…! 

@Sunnysmom tag me when you do! I want to find the new foundation at a counter so I can pick a shade. I think I'm around B20 but I'm not sure. I want to buy the whole Les Beiges collection but my wallet is holding me back lol

You saw my pics correct @makeitup305 ? Really love the blush and glow powder. I bet you’re around 20 as well. I was a little darker in 30 for No. 1 formula but not in others I’ve swatched. I hear you, Les Beiges is so good, I want it all too!! Bits at a time is what I try to manage! 

@makeitup305 Hopefully this week. It’s a little disappointing it wasn’t today since the bronzers popped up this afternoon

@Winthrop44 I saw that les beiges cream bronzer in medium pop up again and I'm super tempted. With so many new cream bronzers on the market, it's hard to choose.

Intense Coral water blush

9283502C-9C0A-425C-90FA-FC23C3776D58.jpeg

@Mochapj oh prettyyyy. I am surprised at the pigment of these honestly!

Swatches of the 2 darkest shades of Water Blush, Deep Apricot and Deep Bronze 

4189163B-ACAA-464E-9ABB-FB1BDCE674BA.jpeg

FC098725-214D-49A6-A372-093EC0BCAD24.jpeg

Deep ApricotDeep Apricot

Deep BronzeDeep Bronze

Thx for posting @Mochapj . Looking at your pictures and @ChristalM I’m reconsidering getting this. Im lazy I want quick and done. Are these moving your base makeup 

@blackkitty2014 @Mochapj 

Haha I will chime in then, and No I do not find that it disrupts my foundation at all! It really is a beautiful formula!

Thx you @ChristalM @Mochapj 🌹🌹🌹🌹

@blackkitty2014 In the pictures above I’m not using any base, so no 🤣

I did try it once on the weekend with a tinted moisturizer and it seemed fine but maybe @ChristalM can answer this one better than I can because I find it hard to tell if something as sheer as a TM has moved or not 🤣

6,222 Replies
testing