Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom  Thanks for the info!  Chanel's facial products really bother me.  I wish they'd make an unscented foundation, because I can't use them for that reason.

Ooh that’s no good @Ispend2much6 . Yes they do love to use their scent in all don’t they. Have you ever tried their La Solution 10 De Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream? It’s quite nice. I wonder if has a scent. I kind of don’t think so and I’ll check if you’re curious or interested.  I use it when I’m having spring allergy issues. 

IMG_6511.jpeg

Thank you @Sunnysmom  but honestly Chanel is too rich for my blood unless I have Ulta points.😂

I have to say though I really love the new DE Barrier cream! It’s magic even when used overnight by itself.

Ya we def have to pick and choose regarding their skincare @Ispend2much6! This one isn’t too bad thankfully and a little goes a long way. Ulta points help a lot that’s for sure! They didn’t have the new collection tho right?! Or did they?!  It’s great that you love the DE cream! Win win! 

@Sunnysmom @I really don’t remember!

Great bday gifties @Ispend2much6 ! They look lovely on you. Mauve looks so warm on you it’s wild! So pretty. 

@Sunnysmom  I knew it would.  I was hoping against hope. 🙂  But, I like the Surratt blushes better.  It was only because I was shopping late at night that I bought it in the first place (I mean, it should take away my wrinkles for that amount of money.) lol  

I wish shades of rose red pink mauve looked on me the way they look on you.  You kind of know that what you buy is what it will look like on you by the product's appearance.

Ugh it’s so tricky @Ispend2much6 ! Sometimes tho you truly don’t know how it’ll look in the pan. I know I can’t always count on that either. (Case in point I just picked up the TF Love Scene and was sure it was going to be a peachy apricot as in the pan but on it’s such a pretty pink! Who knew. Lol)  Surratt is lovely too and I do enjoy the ones I have. Chanel seems to have more of sheen to them which I love vs a flatter look but that’s just me. 🙂 YES to taking away wrinkles! Don’t we wish! 

@Sunnysmom  I thought the sheen was equal in these two blushes, fyi.  Most of my Surratt blushes have a sheen (Barbe a Papa is downright shimmery.)  I did notice, only took a few years, that using the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser gives me a little glow, so swatching on my bare face is a little tricky.  Can't figure that one out, as there's no mica in it.

Oh really @Ispend2much6 ? Interesting. I think Mauve has more! 🤣 Yes Barbe def has shimmer you’re so right! 

Thanks for the swatches, @Ispend2much6 ! 💖💖💖  The blush and the balm are so pretty and so pretty on you! 🥰  Enjoy your (future) birthday presents! 🎁🍰🥳

@Titian06  Thank you!!  Are you getting one of the blushes?

@Ispend2much6 - I'd like to, but I had an unexpected household expense, so I'm not sure I should. 🤑

@Ispend2much6 
I like the fragrance of Chanel Beauty products!

The frosty white primer looks good! I had Le blanc de Chanel base a few years ago and it was a product I liked a lot. 

Hey, all!  I see the CHANEL CHANCE Perfumed Hand Creams are available through Sephora.

@Titian06, you have an eagle eye!

My Les Beiges Cool just arrived!  These colors are gorgeous! 🤤

20240104_121845.jpg

Indoors under blue-leaning LED light.

20240104_122040.jpg

Outdoors direct sunlight (the sun was out!!!).

20240104_122109.jpg

Yay I’m so happy you give this a try @Titian06 . It’s a good everyday pink palette ❤️🌹

@Titian06 They really are! It’s such a beautiful everyday collection. Enjoy it! 

@Titian06, that was fast! Lovely swatches! I tried the palette for the first time today - it's really pretty!

Ooh so pretty on you @Titian06 , enjoy this! Love when you get a fun makeup bag with the purchase too, so useful! 💞

6,180 Replies
testing