Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

That’s such a good wearable shade @Winthrop44 , I love its depth. 

Chanel Holiday is on counter in Charlotte, NC! See gabluvsmkup's reel on IG for a sneak peek at swatches.

Screenshot_20221003-134835.png

@TraceyEB Thanks so much!

Crazy, so soon @TraceyEB ! 😂

Holiday Collection details:

Screenshot_20220921-004056~2.pngScreenshot_20220921-002410.png

I wish the Coco Mademoiselle was the body oil and not the shower gel. The only thing that I *may* be interested in are the lippies and that's about it sadly. I get my nails done so I have no need for polish but that rosy color looks pretty.

@niki172 @Coco Mademoiselle is not shower gel. It’s body gel. If I don’t understand wrong it’s a lighter version of body oil. According to Sofia See Beauty, it is a lot more sparkle than the no5? Have you tried their body oil before? It’s really fun

@blackkitty2014 ahhh okay a very long time ago they released something similar but it was meant to be put on the pulse points and your neck/chest area. It was in a frosted bottle and was maybe an ounce. I wound up buying it and not really using it and it turned bad quickly. I have not tried their body oil - I have a really hard time with my skin absorbing things so I usually shy away from oils unless I see a lot of reviews or know someone that says it absorbs quickly.

Chanel’s holiday release 

B211F444-8C44-4429-9715-E6528DA5DE84.jpeg

Very pretty, @Mochapj.

Some of the new Tweeds and Fall releases. These shadows are buttery yet lasting and the liners are beautiful! 

9C839B15-F3F5-4CAE-A94F-3224B6F4B185.jpegCuivreCuivreBrun Et RoseBrun Et RoseFBDD7DCB-FC94-466D-93A5-AB66F111D3E3.jpeg8AC8FC55-9351-4CAE-B81D-D2676149F77A.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I don't need brun et rose... I don't need brun and rose.....

🤣 I hear you @missjeanie ! It’s. Very. Goood. 😭 No seriously it is. Even tho it may look so basic it creates some very pretty combinations and looks. (I’m trying to unsee the new holiday quad. I kind of love it! 😫

@Sunnysmom I think I'm at a point in my life where I'm super down with basics.  I took a peek at the Chanel holiday yesterday? maybe?  I think I may like the brun et rose better.  A little cooler?  I'm still holding out on holiday decisions for a bit yet. 

I’m with you always @missjeanie . Basics are truly all I ever do throw in an occasional green for fun maybe?! Cool taupes, greys and browns yes please. 😊 I bet Brun Et Rose is still more wearable/neutral than the holiday in long run, tho those look so pretty! 

Such a pretty haul @Sunnysmom 🥰 Did you get the purple quad? If the price isn’t highway robbery I get ‘‘em all 😂🤣

Did @blackkitty2014 , last minute at silly event. Tried not to. I can truly say I did not own a purpley lavender palette until now ! 😂 Did you?! It is wearable! Thankfully I did not get the other one! 😭 Let’s now consider this collection finished eh?! Ugh. Love to see the warm orangey whatever name is one if you pick it up. I. Am. Not. Promise. 

@Sunnysmom Whooo those pictures!

Thank you @Samtian , fun to try! 🌸

@Sunnysmom woo! That's the lippie I picked out as well soooo pretty! I can't wait for it to arrive 🤗

@niki172 @Sunnysmom - That's the color I bought too; I didn't recognize the name! 😂  You will love it, Niki! 😍

1 Reply
testing