Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

More from Sofia from her IG stories. I'll keep updating this as I see her post swatches and photos. Her video on the bronzers will be up tomorrow.

1000015472.png

1000015473.png

1000015474.png

1000015475.png

I like how she compares the Chanel to the RMS @TraceyEB . Helpful! Which shade s are you considering?! 

@Sunnysmom, I'm interested to see the rms swatches. I only have one and I don't think it's one of the comparators. My SA suggested Light Coral and Medium Rose Gold; I'm leaning towards Medium Rose Gold as I like how vibrant the blush shade is, and I have a lot of coral blush. What shades appeal to you?

Canadian Chanel fans, the XL Les Beiges Sun-Kissed Powders will be on counter at Shoppers Beauty Boutiques on May 1.

A few shades showing up at Saks. More detail about the product below. Shades are

Light Coral, Medium Coral, Medium Rose Gold, Deep Rose Gold, and Deep Mauve.

1000015470.png

1000015468.png

Saw this post with upcoming releases. Single eyeshadows might launch on May 3. The foundation is broadly available. I don't think the Hydra Beauty lip serum has been released.

1000014777.png

1000014780.png

1000014779.png

1000014776.png

1000014781.png

@TraceyEB I barely wear bronzer... but these are just gorgeous.  I might need one.  Well done Chanel. 

@missjeanie, I love when Chanel comes out with  palettes that have multiple shades/products. Let us know if you pick one up!

@missjeanie, I think you need to try one for science. 

@TraceyEB, it's nice to see more foundation shades available in the Les Beiges line.

@itsfi, it sure is! The range has 35 shades now.

Limited edition Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sun-Kissed Powders available in 5 shades at select Chanel boutiques per Sofia who reported her purchase on her YT channel. The size is XL/15g. ☀️💸

Screenshot_20240417-230456.png

Screenshot_20240417-230335.png

3 of the shades are up on Saks

@shimmerbait, thanks for letting us know!

Thx for posting @TraceyEB 🌹 @Sunnysmom did you see this 😘

They look good @blackkitty2014 . Wonder how they compare to other powders we have tho. Trying not to do this with the many powders I’m currently trying to get through! They sold out fast on Saks it appears. 

@blackkitty2014, a must have item!

Added 2:00 and 3:00. Thankfully 2 isn’t too orange-leaning on my lips and has just enough pinky to it. 3 is really good I think. Almost a shift to it yet some red when it’s on. These are such fun shades! 

IMG_0666.jpegIMG_0674.jpegIMG_0676.jpeg

These colors are even prettier than I thought they would be, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰  Nice addition to your collection!

It’s just so tough to tell even with all the swatches we see isn’t it @Titian06 ?! I’m so glad they are this beautiful and wearable! This was a heavy swatch so done lightly they look so lovely as well! 

6,197 Replies
testing