Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 I'm not seeing anyone with that handle. 

PM you the link @Samtian 

i don’t understand some creators, its chanel’s product. but i’m guessing she is afraid if someone from chanel will report her or something.

@prinsesstarta, the creator wants her materials presented a certain way and makes accusations without approaching those she thinks are not presenting her posts properly. Didn't want kitty caught up in that.

I’m so sorry that happened @blackkitty2014 ! 🥹

@Sunnysmom she doesn’t like free advertisement obviously 😂🤣

Yes that’s what I was wondering too @blackkitty2014 ! 😂

@blackkitty2014and @Sunnysmom, fyi be careful posting images from this IG account. The person took a snapshot of posts made to BIC by a few people, including me, posted it to her IG account and charged that we manipulated her photos. I took issue with her claim and the public accusation so reached out to understand the issue. She was very smug and accusatory so I no longer post or reference her work.

Whoa thanks @TraceyEB ! Glad I only looked! Ugh. She posted your pics?! 

Okie thx you @TraceyEB . I take it down

@blackkitty2014, sorry about that, kitty. Liked that you directed people to her IG instead!

Thx so much @TraceyEB @for the warning. I guess this is how she’s making money so everything is super touchy. I miss the old days when we can post anything and say anything 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014, me too!! 😂

So beautiful @blackkitty2014 ! Thank you for sharing! 

A tweeds video is up from Maria at Night Star Beauty - she swatches all four quads and applies Cuivre. She has a note that I captured on the screenshot that the quads will be released in the US on Sept 1.

Screenshot_20220812-000856~2.png

@TraceyEB I just saw her video too. And @prinsesstarta @I’m so tempted get all 4 also. The packaging is just sooo cute 😂🤣

omg i think i’m gonna be psycho and purchase all four!!!! at least the violet/pink one. i have a feeling these will sell out fast! i wonder what the price will be. thanks for sharing!!!!

Fresh on the heels of Ms Blackkitty here is 204, a bit more purple than I expected but very pretty and can be sheered out too. 

5B654E59-2F81-41C5-945E-3D17EA728C27.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Very pretty shade. Enjoy it!

Thanks @Winthrop44 ! Can’t wait to hear and see yours! 🥰

@Sunnysmom Mine are rolling in slowly from Macys.

testing