Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

does anyone know if we (USA) are going to be able to purchase the new Universelle Poudre Libre shade “Fresh Pink” (90?)???? or is it Asia/Europe exclusive???? thanks! 

@prinsesstarta I just tried to google for some infos, but I couldn't been able to find anything. My suggestion is to contact chanel directly if you want to know something. It happened to me in the past with chanel and other brands, and they are usually nice and helpful via email.

thank you! it turns out it’s a “tone up” kind of powder -so i’ll stick to shade 12. 

nice

Has anyone heard about a new Water Tint foundation? I’ve heard rumors about it and Mary Greenwell talks about a “new Les Beiges foundation” on her IG, but all of the YouTubers are only talking about Water Tint concealer and blushes.

Do we know if the new foundation replacing the original water tint? Water tint has been my favorite and only foundation I use since  it came out

@lovelykatya  I was originally told it is not replacing the original but it's kind of strange that every shade is OOS at Ulta and "sold out" at Chanel. I just did a Live Chat on Chanel and they said they have no info on restocking.

I was told they were coming along with new blushes etc @Winthrop44 . 

@Sunnysmom Thanks. Did they happen to say when?

@Winthrop44 I was told tentatively mid June (15th?) for these along with bronzer. Don’t hold  me to it quite yet tho?! 😊 (also Nordies has a glitch I think as the new bronzer , new nail stuff and Paris- Paris fragrance/ some body lotions  are online! Shh. Lol). 

@Sunnysmom Thanks. Yep, I saw the bronzers and some nail stuff on Nordstrom too and wondered about that.

Always the surprises @Winthrop44 ! Yup I was told again the new tints would be the 15th too tho maybe they’ll move that date up as well?! The bronzers are now available in C boutiques I guess which makes sense, they should be if Nordies are. 😆

@Sunnysmom I found out last night the new foundation includes bitter orange extract like the original Water Fresh tint so that will sadly be a no-go for me as I avoid things like that to keep my rosacea well behaved. Oh well. Do you like any of the nail colors? I'm undecided.

Oh wow that’s too bad and if it’s so prominent as well @Winthrop44 . I’ll be curious to see it and give it a whiff. So far I don’t have rosacea and the old one didn’t give me issues. So far. Lol. Undecided on nails too. I love their polishes but I tend to always go low low maintenance like with Ballerina so I just don’t know if getting any of the others makes sense at this point. I do love Vamp if I go totally the other way! Lol the new shades in lilacs and reds looks fresh and pretty so I’ll have to see them in person and then decide I think. The nail treatment looks interesting too but I’m guessing others do the job as well?! 🤷🏻‍♀️Let me know if you get any! 

Nope @Winthrop44 but I’ll get some more details. 😊🤗

@Sunnysmom Thanks! 😁

@Winthrop44, I heard that there may be a version that offers more coverage that the current version.

@TraceyEB That's what I heard too and now I'm wondering if that was really the concealer? Yet, Mary Greenwell definitely said foundation and was at an event with products in front of her. I guess the mystery will be solved in a couple of months.

Charlotte Holdcroft has a video for Les Beiges Oversized Bronzer in shade Deep and comparing it to Charlotte Tilbury, Gucci, and Victoria Beckham bronzers (see below) She also compared sizes and I've added in the US prices: Chanel Oversized bronzer is 15g, $TBD (regular size is 12g, $58), Charlotte Tilbury bronzer is 16g ($56), Gucci bronzer is 12g ($62) and Victoria Beckham is 9.6g ($58).

L-R: Chanel Deep/Sunbath, Gucci Shade 4, CT Tan, VB Shade 4 (both shades)L-R: Chanel Deep/Sunbath, Gucci Shade 4, CT Tan, VB Shade 4 (both shades)

So I see on Instagram that chicprofile had all the tweeds quads up. Also in true chicprofile fashion she is yelling at people who are asking questions because she charges people on Patreon to view her "news" so I have no idea the details because I refuse to support her, but the pics are nice! LOL

Yeah reading chicprofile’s replies really makes me cringe and I feel so bad for the new peoples asking her simple questions.  The way she yells definitely won’t bring new patreons.  I don’t even follow her IG anymore.  

I remember reading somewhere that the tweed cloth protecter coming with the quads have different colors for each cw.  However I haven’t seen different protectors other than the pink tweed one.

testing