Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@ChristalM, here's the tweed photo posted by Tavia. She shared this info: launch expected Sept. 1; available at Chanel direct and Chanel boutiques but not in department stores, and the launch is just the eyeshadows.

Screenshot_20220502-123203.png

@TraceyEB thank you. I was hoping it was sooner than Sept 1 but oh well.

Me too @ChristalM @TraceyEB , bummer they got moved back. 

@ChristalM it's so annoying when influencers/vloggers do that!! I follow someone that has a youtube channel + patreon. And everytime is the same story: she talks about pregnancies/house updates....juicy stuff....and then, boom: if you want more deets, go check out my patreon page, the link is down below....😤🙄 And I'm like: no girl, I want your updates for free 😂

@Skunk12puzzola  Is that the A Model Recommends site? 

No @Ispend2much6 , it's a blogger/vlogger based in the US....can't say her name, but she's pretty popular. More than 1 million followers but recently, she was "cancelled" from the beauty community due to issues with her channel and her lifestyle.

@Skunk12puzzola  And I get they are trying to make money but there is a way to do it. Not being a rude A**hole to the people who follow you. Anyhoo 🙂 

@ChristalM "ungrateful, spoiled brats" is the correct explanation of these people in english, right?

Swatches of the Les Beiges Oversized Bronzers in shades Light, Medium, and Deep.

Shade LightShade LightShade Medium (from Sonia Butler YT)Shade Medium (from Sonia Butler YT)Shade DeepShade Deep

Shade Medium (bottom swatch, from Sonia Butler YT)Shade Medium (bottom swatch, from Sonia Butler YT)

Oh love the shade medium! its funny because i was going to say for a sec light is too light and then saw the comparison to VB 2. Seems like they definitely needed to go deeper.

@TraceyEB - are these perm? i don't follow channel too closely. I wanted to try a blush as well but everyone seems to be very upset about the new vs old formula lol

Edit- it says summer so i was assuming not which should make my decision easier

@aviscardi, the XXL bronzers are marked limited edition on Chanel's Canadian site. The swatches comparing the shade Medium to VB 2 are from Sonia Butler's video. She mentioned that she thought the shade Medium was close to the original Soleil de Tan. Tavia of ChicProfile posted photos wearing the Light shade and it was very light. I wear Medium Deep in the Les Beiges bronzers, so I think Deep is the one I'll be looking at as I prefer a reddy undertone. The shade range definitely needs to go deeper.

@TraceyEB  

These look good. Love the swatch comparisons. Thanks for posting.

@elleb810, they do, don't they! I appreciate that people in other markets are posting swatches/videos for us to see!

@TraceyEB 

I concur. It helps a bunch to see how color products come across on different skin tones. 

Oh how pretty these look @TraceyEB . 

@Sunnysmom, they do! I hear the design comes off easily, so glad they gave us a gigantic pan to dip in to!

Exactly @TraceyEB , love that. Wonder how they compare to Gucci from other year. Trying to figure out a possible shade. I still didn’t try the VBB yet tho keep debating. I’ll never use up the Gucci or Guerlain I have I don’t think! I do like the Chanel creme too however. Decisions decisions! 🤗

@SunnysmomCharlotte Holdcroft posted a video comparing the Deep shade to VB, Gucci, and CT. I'll post it at the top of the thread. I, too, want to try the VB bronzer. It's tricky trying to find the right shade buying online!

Thank you @TraceyEB ! 🥰

@TraceyEB, is there a particular shade in the VBB bronzer you were interested in? I have the #2 and am happy to post swatches other than the ones you’ve found online if it would be helpful. I know you prefer more red leaning bronzers so the one I have might be too light for your liking. 

@itsfi, yes, I would love to see swatches of Shade 2. Thank you for the kind offer!

2 Replies
testing