Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks so much @Sunnysmom I'm super intrigued by the fragrance and the Berry Boost is really pretty! I need to get my ducks in a row and figure out what I want to pick up from this new line. I know I got that new Chanel blush and one of the new balms but I have a literal stack of boxes near my front door that I need to open that contain all sorts of new pretties. It's been one of those weeks ๐Ÿ˜œ. Thank you so much for the swatches they're super helpful as always ๐Ÿ’œ.

Ooh a stack @niki172 ?! Canโ€™t wait to hear whatโ€™s in em! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@Sunnysmom I always love your hauls ๐ŸŒนEverything is so fun and elegant at the same time โค๏ธ

Aww thanks @blackkitty2014 ! The silliness of makeup is fun isnโ€™t it. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Very pretty shades!

It is a pretty collection @Winthrop44 ! ๐Ÿ’ž

Oh, those are gorgeous! @Sunnysmom 

They do feel so nice @sister13 ! 

Swatches of another tweed quad, # 3

B208AD22-849B-485D-B1AA-79DBE430F7CF.png

โ€ƒ

78D79B57-9D18-401A-B875-F1CDA75F4B6D.png

โ€ƒ

@Mochapj, really liking the shades in this one!

This one gives me a vibe of TF Honeymoon  for some reason

Wow ๐Ÿคฉ thx @Mochapj @for posting 

Another look at the tweed palette, Tweed Cuivre

5B5CFB17-039C-40A6-84C5-9586E889592E.png

โ€ƒ

Darn it @Mochapj ! Thank you I think. Lol 

Not sure but I think this is new 

F1DF615A-E812-445F-8B43-48DBFAFCFF9A.png

โ€ƒ

@Mochapj @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 Interesting, on first glance I thought this was a blush, but the description says itโ€™s a lipstick pan ๐Ÿค” (although the hashtag also mentions lip balm). Maybe a cross between the two. Will be cool to see how it swatches!

Oh wow you have great info @Guessgal thank you! I hadnโ€™t researched this at all. Mwah! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Now I def want it! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Agree with @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj ! Lol. I feel like you showed us this what feels like a long time ago now and it probably wasnโ€™t! ๐Ÿ˜†They know the logo will get us a little too! I wonder if theyโ€™re all just chuckling remixing the same colors with different logos and patterns. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Mochapj @you need to tell them to slow down. Weโ€™re all broke here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thx for posting ๐ŸŒน

Adding the new Peche Rosee blush and eye quad Mediterraneen to the same lips (138,158,168). The blush is just shy of a little warm for me but it still has the rosy to it and itโ€™s really pretty on, soft and forgiving. ( Our camellias are just budding and while not red nor smelling like the new perfume , I had to snip it! ) Love to have a blush like this shade!๐Ÿ˜Š)  I think the shadows will be a pretty light subtle wash for spring and summer though def sparkley . I used a Nars Oaxaca stick underneath and that intensified it.  Looking over anything similar I had, it appears the Les Beiges Intense shadows , Dior Atelier Dore and Dior Nude Dress have similar shades, with more shimmer vs the sparkle if anyone wonders. The TF I have are cooler than this. I bet the other Dior holiday may be, think @blackkitty2014 and @curlychiquita @itsfi purchased those? Anybody else find similar Iโ€™d love to know. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Peche Rosee, Mediterraneen, 138,158,168 lipsPeche Rosee, Mediterraneen, 138,158,168 lipsMediterraneenMediterraneenIntense, new quad, Dior Nude Dress, Dior Atelier DoreIntense, new quad, Dior Nude Dress, Dior Atelier Dore

The comparison photo at the bottom is exactly what I was looking for @Sunnysmom !  Thanks for showing them all together!

testing