Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @Winthrop44 , pretty collection for sure! No it doesn’t seem to show texture at all and I do have some smile lines on my cheeks 😄. I did use the Chantecaille illuminating powder underneath it so maybe that helped blur it out a bit too but it still wasn’t as strong when I tried it on it’s own yesterday.  I have to be careful so no clown cheeks. ( Not the best at application so I take it really easy lol ) The sparkles are teeny tiny visible and actually pretty cute! Lol I was surprised. Usually not my thing in blush or highlighter but these are very slight. Did you buy some of this? Oh man I love camellias so much too! Love to see yours sometime! I have a super pale pale pink one coming up too. Can’t wait to see it. This one didn’t look real! Lol 

@Sunnysmom My favorite pink camellia has dropped all its flowers already but had an amazing year. I have a younger red one that is just budding. I purchased the quad (which I'm happy with after initial struggles getting it to show up on my lids), lipstick in 118, and balms in My Rose and Flirty Coral. I may pick up a couple more balms and I'm thinking about trying the foundation. I typically stay away from Chanel foundations with my rosacea/uber-sensitive skin but this one looks like it could possibly work for me. We'll see.

Ours too @Winthrop44 ! I’m so happy to see them again. I bet your red is fabulous! 
Agree on quad tho it’s so pretty. It can be made useful. 😊 I may try a balm as well. Comfy. Have not tried any foundations as I don’t wear but I’m curious about their new one. Let me know please. I will investigate it. 💞

@Sunnysmom So for me it turns out the fragrance in the foundation is too much (I found it annoying to smell the whole time I was wearing it) and irritates my skin. I have sensitive skin with rosacea, and my rosacea is very well controlled by avoiding triggers. I pretty much always avoid fragrance but took a chance because there’s nothing else in this one that’s potentially problematic for me. After 3 hours my face was burning and became bright red. It did initially look very nice on so I’m sad I can’t use it. Back to Chantecaille foundation for me until Chanel comes out with a fragrance-free foundation. I’m not holding my breath.

Oh @Winthrop44 I’m so sorry to hear that for you. I think that’s one of the reasons I have issues as well - I don’t have rosacea but sometimes I can almost get small hives from ingredients or fragrance in them. I do love Chantecaille -Just Skin is probably one of the few that I can handle. I know it’s not a true foundation vs just a light tinted moisturizer but it feels and looks so natural. I debated trying Chanel’s version but just haven’t needed one yet. I also hadn’t really seen the best color match from Chanel so far. Thanks for telling me your experience! 💞

@Sunnysmom yes! You got the blush! Really beautiful on you. Do you love it? I got my goodies today. 😘

Yay @blackkitty2014 ! 🎉 I bet you’re gonna love it all! I do like the blush a lot so far! It’s very unique isn’t it? Or at least it is to me as I have nothing like it at all. 

The Chanel blush looks beautiful, @Sunnysmom! A perfect warm color for Spring and Summer!  

Here are my two LE Dior blushes.  They both swatch more shear than the Chanel blush. On the left is Dior Millefiori Motif (361), and on the right is Dior Independent (823).  Neither is close to the Chanel but Independent is so unique that I love it for certain looks.

IMG_20220110_205046~2.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20220110205553149_COVER~2.jpg

I think my favorite blush color of all time is my Hermes Rose Tan, but I love how different all of the colors are, and I do use them all quite often.

ETA: for some reason I thought you were asking about the blushes, but now I realize you probably meant the eye quad. 🤪 I'll have to take pictures of that tomorrow for you! 

They look so good @curlychiquita ! Ha yup I did but I love to see these too. 🥰 Those darn Hermes. You told me the mattes would be great and you were so right my friend! ☺️

Quick swatches of new lips. Colors were not quite what I thought especially compared to pics but I still love them. 138, 158, 168.

138 more muted than I originally thought. 158 is a bit warmer which it did appear and 168 is my fav of bunch. All go on quite lightly also and compared to swatches I had seen. These are 3 passes on my arm. Slight slight shimmer/ teeny sparkle, feels very comfy, familiar scent and taste as other Allure Velvets. She also included a few samples of the lip/ cheek pots which feel sooo good and taste better than lips too. Yummy. Not very opaque as pics either but loving them. Waiting to receive eye quad and blush. Worrying a bit about the shadows if too sheer after some of you guys commenting! Yikes. This fragrance!! Delicious. I can’t stop smelling it and even put a whiff on poor Sunny! Lol.  No wonder it keeps selling out I guess! Can’t wait to try it.  🌺

B435E23B-A4EE-4D3D-A093-95FA828AE7F9.jpeg

4931B93B-CA4D-4D33-929E-BF877E29D42C.jpeg

 Top to bottom- 138,158,168, these also appear darker here than irl on my arm. 

@Sunnysmom, these lip shades are beautiful. I've got 168 on my buy list!

Yay @TraceyEB ! It’s def my favorite of the bunch! 

Beautiful reds @Sunnysmom. 💄 

I do like these new reds @itsfi , and they’re not quite the same as ones I own. Thankfully 😳😂. I debated the Fall For Me Baume but my store was out of it so I figure it was a sign to behave. 😆phew. 

@Sunnysmom what was Sunny reaction? My mommy put some weird stuff on me 🤣😂?

Her usual eye roll 🙄😂 @blackkitty2014 , like here we go again. Just please no red lippies mom! 😳🤣 I wore 168 today and so gorgeous by the way. Deeper than on my arm 🤔

All three are very pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 😍

They feel light and nice @Titian06 . 💞

Thx for posting @Sunnysmom 🌹I ordered 158. It’s my shade for sure. I’m so excited

It surely is @blackkitty2014 ! Shirley lol. 😘

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 ...and don't call me Shirley! 🤣

1 Reply
testing