Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 thanks! I'd seen that also, but was curious if people had tried it either way and liked it better one way or another. I have a ton of overnight masks (well not a ton maybe like 5-7 and a lot of samples), but am trying to find a good fit. Do you think you'll repurchase, or do you think you'll go back to another mask you already own?

@niki172 I’m lazy so I only want leave it on overnight mask. I tested it out and it worked for me so far. I will buy it. It’s expensive but not terribly expensive and I quite like it. 

@niki172 I received a sample of it with my order and have yet to try it because of some allergy issues going on but I can’t wait. Curious about fragrance also but haven’t opened it yet to sniff. 😊 Good for you on the cc , that’s amazing. You inspire me!  I’m working on a few also and it’s a battle. I love fall/ winter! 🥰

@Sunnysmom I hope you feel better soon! Hopefully I can keep the credit card paid off, but like you said the holidays are on their way which is always dangerous for the wallet lol.

Thank you @niki172 you so kind! Stupid itchy allergy kind, going a little batty but I won’t take anything! Stubborn. Lol. I’m rooting for you, you got this! Choose wisely right?! Quality over quantity or if not then quality and quality. Lol 😆 

@niki172 have you tried this yet? I’m going back and forth. Guessing it’s highly fragranced, based on the other skincare I’ve used from the line. I don’t mind it, it’s just nice to be prepared for it:)

@eshoe no I haven't as I bought it as part of a pre sale event for GWP's. I'll have it by the middle of the month. The 2 reviews I found for it didn't mention fragrance which I was curious about also.

@niki172 depending on your current routine, it might be a hit no matter what. It looks good, I loved their gommage; the scent is reassuring I guess for me. 

RE: Chanel Updates

Holiday swatches

Swatch of the new Rosee Baume. It’s super sheer, exactly like others with a little tint of peachy rose gleam. I do wish it had more color but also didn’t really expect it to. Think best part of these are the darling little goodie bags my fun SA accompanies them with! This tweezer! 😂 🥰 @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB 

9D761B60-AE11-471D-BD78-BDE9C2338D65.jpeg

0BBB8309-0F3C-4336-B71F-17FF653F7EFC.jpeg

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I stumbled into some YouTube video (non English speaking- I can’t tell for sure since miniBK broke my IPad) but according to the English subtitles she complained about its not super pigmented. Still very pretty based on your swatch 🥰

Oh no mini BK! 😫I’m so sorry about that @blackkitty2014 ! 
Yes lol she was correct tho it was to be expected as the others I have are also that way. Super super subtle but add pretty translucent sheen. Did you get one of them last year, can’t recall? 

@Sunnysmom I was about to but I able to stop myself 😂🤣. I need to finish at least 1 cream TF product first (which will be tough since I’m not big on cream products) 😂🤣

Lol well that’s good then @blackkitty2014 ! One less thing to want! 🙃🥰

Definitely a pretty color @Sunnysmom I agree the love for...

Definitely a pretty color @Sunnysmom I agree the love for the extra goodies 😊 I have a small tweezer that I keep in my change section of my wallet, so they are always on hand for those stray hairs you only see in the natural sunlight!

Re: Definitely a pretty color @Sunnysmom I agree the love for...

So true @Luvstravel ! So hard to see until in sunlight , great idea! 

@Sunnysmom, I think it's very pretty! Yes, nice if it were more pigmented but I think it's supposed to be a highlighter more than a blush. Grace at Everyday Edit applied it in a recent video about this Chanel collection and it gave a beautiful glow. She preferred it applied overtop of blush.

Yes @TraceyEB I totally agree that that is it’s purpose. It’s a pretty little subtle pop over a blush. 💞

Thanks, @Sunnysmom !  Pretty color!  💖💖💖

It is @Titian06 ! 😘

@SunnysmomThanks for the swatch!  I would absolutely love this if it was a little more cool toned.

2 Replies
testing