Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Yes @TraceyEB I totally agree that that is it’s purpose. It’s a pretty little subtle pop over a blush. 💞

Thanks, @Sunnysmom !  Pretty color!  💖💖💖

It is @Titian06 ! 😘

@SunnysmomThanks for the swatch!  I would absolutely love this if it was a little more cool toned.

I know , I was also surprised it wasn’t a little more cool toned @Ispend2much6 . Maybe they hoped it would be a neutral balance for most cheeks but I’m like you liking it more pink! 

RE: Chanel Updates

My swatches of Candeur et provocation and Candeur et seduction

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Thx @Mochapj 🥰 I still can’t decide which quad I should pick up. World problems 😂🤣

@Mochapj  Thanks! Mine come tomorrow!

@Mochapj - Thanks for the swatches!  Both look good on you, especially the top one!  💖💖💖

Canadian ladies, shoppers has some of the fall collection up online. I just ordered a quad and lipstick with my points!

RE: Chanel Updates

This is the Le Volume De Chanel mascara. It lengthens, separates, andmakes my lashes fuller without clumping. The tip of the applicator makes it easy to get the corners and lower lash line (lower lash line not pictured). I’ve been using it for months and it still hasn’t dried out. Note: I didn’t curl my lashes in the picture below. I just applied the mascara.

One of my favorite mascaras 😄

@AyeWhy, you wear it well! I'm enjoying Le Volume Revolution de Chanel.

@AyeWhy   This is my favorite mascara!  Nice!

Yup mine too @Ispend2much6 

@AyeWhy 

Your lashes look amazing!  I'll have to check that mascara out!

Chanel Updates

More - Les Chaines de Chanel Christmas collection launches in October.

Ladies, something is wrong with this. Where is the eyeshadow quad? 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014 - Actually, that's what I was thinking!  Why four singles and not a quad?  🤔

@Titian06 @blackkitty2014 😄 I guess it worked well enough for them last year when they did the 4 mini lion singles that they decided to do it again. 

What's interesting to me is that the illuminating blush and the copper single look like the exact same colour.

@Mochapj @Good catch!

5 Replies
testing