Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

@bkackkitty2014, Thank you! Can't wait to try my Hourglas...

@bkackkitty2014, Thank you! Can't wait to try my Hourglass trio when I get back from my trip!

Re: @Sunnysmom and @Blackkitty2014, here is the chocolate col...

@Luvstravel Ooh the chocolate also look good on you. Love it 😍 @Sunnysmom I still haven’t tried out my Chanel quad and highlighter yet. I’m still playing with the Hourglass glitter trio 😍

Re: @Sunnysmom and @Blackkitty2014, here is the chocolate col...

Wow it really does @Luvstravel , I like it a lot! Great for everyday. I don’t think it looks that way on me as I love that look! This is how the khaki side looks on me. Lol. One thing I will say is mine are not staying on super super long even with a good creme base underneath like I usually use. But it has been very hot here so that’s probably why also. I mean it’s ok but I always think my CT hold the best for some reason. And I’ll try a different shadow creme crayon too under them. Any musings on this from you or @blackkitty2014 ? I still love the colors and will continue to buy em always lol. 

Re: Chanel Updates

@Luvstravel it's a beautiful elegant look.  Love it! Cant wait to try mine soon 😉

@blackkitty2014, Thank you.

@blackkitty2014, Thank you.

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh I love it on you @Luvstravel ! Isn’t it such a good color combo? I do love it. 

@Sunnysmom, Thank you. Next time I'll do the purplish col...

@Sunnysmom, Thank you. Next time I'll do the purplish color and pink and then maybe use the pink as a highlighter also.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thank you. Next time I'll do the purplish col...

Good idea @Luvstravel how pretty. I didn’t think of that for highlighter either. Duh. 😳🙄🤗I will try too! 

RE: Chanel Updates

Sparkly

RE: Chanel Updates

Coming soon

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Ladies, Angela van Rose has review for this. It’s available in Europe already 😮

Shoot it looks quite gold doesn’t it @blackkitty2014 .  Was hoping not quite so much vs more pink 😕

@Sunnysmom i like the wet look but i'm worrying it will be too sparkles.  I bet we will see more reviews coming up when it's avail in North America

@blackkitty2014, the yellow swatch that Angela showed would not suit me at all, though the blended version could work. Unsure about this one (beyond it being beautiful to look at).

Me too @TraceyEB . Can’t decide whether I will purchase 😟

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB I saw another swatch that looked much less gold and more neutral ivory pinky so who knows. I’m so curious. I’ll have to look for it. On Instagram somewhere. 

Me too @blackkitty2014 and too gold also possibly. Def gonna have to see it and think it’ll be a pass for me. At least so far. 😳🤣

@Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  my contact at Chanel corp mentioned the launch date was pushed until the end of the month, so I'm assuming it's going to be the Black Friday item (I believe the lions were last year's) 

I can't speak for US, but my contact also said that in Canada it's going to be a boutique-only item so it might not make it to the dept stores in US. 

@Mochapj, thanks for sharing the launch timing!

Thx you @Mochapj .  I will def watch out for Black Friday to see what they're going to drop.  Chanel kinda gets me last couple years.  I still have couple things i want to pick up 😉

Great intel @Mochapj 🧐 thank you! 

testing