Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: @Sunnysmom, Did your highlighter arrive? I'm kinda debati...

@Sunnysmom  Thank you so much for your detailed review! Now I am thinking about this one! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunnysmom i bet it's still very wearable and pretty on you.  I think i have 3 or 4 highlighters too.  One is a dud one so i might already tossed it. lol

lol hope so @blackkitty2014 ! Will see tomorrow. What you thinking? You like? 

Not yet @Luvstravel , it arrives tomorrow and I canโ€™t wait to see her :). Todayโ€™s arrival was the khaki thin liner and Berry lip ink fusion. Lol. I ordered so ridiculously lol. I should swatch the lip as itโ€™s so pretty!  I loved the one I got this last year or spring so much. It was a cooler pale shade canโ€™t recall it right now. Bet we will love this one! 

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Yay @Sunnysmom . I hope you will enjoy it. I want to make another order for the lippies  now lol

@blackkitty2014, That's so pretty! I received my quad and...

@blackkitty2014, That's so pretty! I received my quad and so happy I purchased it. Thanks for posting the overnight code also.

Re: @blackkitty2014, That's so pretty! I received my quad and...

@Luvstravel you are very welcome.  Chanel has good packaging ๐Ÿ˜‰ Cant wait to see you wear the quad.  I will play with the the quad and the highlighter soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

It looks really pretty @blackkitty2014 ! Thanks for the swatch. What do you think of it? Is it a pinky-peach?

Yes definitely pinky peach @playingdressup.  It seems very smooth also. 

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 Here are my swatches of new Luminous Intense lipsticks in 847, 857 plus Gel Moisturizing gloss in 826. And eye quad. All very smooth.  Maybe Iโ€™m so used to it but I think the fragrance in lips is much less pronounced. The gloss is quite opaque too, Iโ€™m impressed. More so than in past so Iโ€™m glad for that change. Quad is soft but not too. Still a fan!  ๐Ÿ˜ŠWish Sephora had it as select Ulta do. Grrr. @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @Luvstravel 

5AF677DD-18B2-4ADF-B14E-7CEF94331170.jpeg

Lip 847, 857, gloss, eye quadLip 847, 857, gloss, eye quad

Lipstick case is so pretty with the gold piping! Heavy and luxe! 

@Sunnysmom thanks for the swatches! I can't decide between 847 and 857. Originally I wanted 857, but didn't know if it would be too dark for my skin tone. Your swatch doesn't look scary if that makes sense. It's more of the red/plum I thought it would be, but it's hard to tell on the Chanel website what it will look like on the lips. Ugh decisions, decisions! I know I'm getting the highlighter, I'm unsure on the quad, I think I'm going to pass on the singles after seeing some swatches, but I really wanted to pick up one of the lippies.

I know @niki172 it tortured me so is why I just got them both and love em for diff reasons! 857 is more vampy but not too much just very good with plenty of red in it, so not too murky. Lol. And 847 is more of red w raspberry, very wearable. I actually mixed them yesterday and loved effect. Here they are maybe in better light not sure. 847, 857 and then mixed. Hope may help a little. I feel like 847 may be a little slicker vs 857 but they are same formula so prob just me. Both leave pretty stain and I havenโ€™t even had feathering tho I use a light concealer or Chantecaille Contour Fill first. Go for them lol 

I already wish they were permanent shades because isnโ€™t one quite like them now. I love Unique and Pirate but neither similar. More of a mix lol. But Iโ€™m a big Chanel lip fan and I know many arenโ€™t. Are you also?! ๐Ÿค—

1BF620B4-FE96-4DD5-AE7E-2F88F0AD0B3A.jpeg

111B7EA3-A5D9-4389-9022-6EC7E20A3349.jpeg

@Sunnysmom yup I'm a big Chanel lip fan - thanks so much for the new swatches! I love them mixed together they're so pretty ugh I don't want to buy 2 lippies as my collection is at maximum capacity already lol! Kind of reminds me of Dragon a bit, but a little more raspberry. Thanks for making the decision even harder :D.

Ha oops! ๐Ÿ™ƒItโ€™s a problem for sure me too ugg. Oh feel like Dragon may be brighter or more neutral, warmish even but maybe Iโ€™m not remembering it right! Is it? mean I should work harder at it since itโ€™s clearly an important thing right?! ๐ŸคฃLove to hear what you pick up! Do you have any issues with darker and feathering or what you do? ๐Ÿ’‹

Left off @niki172 sorry! ๐Ÿค—

@Sunnysmom that's quite alright :). You may be right about Dragon - I was trying to remember it while at work. I typically do not have any issues with Chanel's formula feathering or bleeding on me - even the darker shades. I usually don't wear a lip liner, but will just in case on some of the darker shades depending on the formula. Their reds have never let me down. I can't remember the name, but a few years back I did have a lipstick from them that was patchy so it went back which was not the norm. Chanel and Dior lipsticks from their addict line have never let me down. Do you have issues with Chanel's darker shades?

No surprisingly I donโ€™t have any issues with regular formulas either @niki172 . The only random times I think I have was from a sheerer dark color but not others. Always one of my very favorite lippies and I look forward to fall and holiday collections so much itโ€™s kind of ridiculous. ๐Ÿคฃ Glad youโ€™re in same club!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ I keep forgetting to check out Dragon! Have to do it. Will be fun to hear what you choose! โฃ๏ธ

@Sunnysmom, Just received my quad and it is so pretty. So...

@Sunnysmom, Just received my quad and it is so pretty. So glad I ordered it and it was packaged so nicely!

@Sunnysmom, I can't wait to try it out this week.

@Sunnysmom, I can't wait to try it out this week.

Re: @Sunnysmom, I can't wait to try it out this week.

I used one of Chanelโ€™s eye shadow sticks from fall- the olive golden one ,  underneath and was very pretty and long lasting. Will be fun to hear how you like them @Luvstravel ! 

Re: @Sunnysmom, Just received my quad and it is so pretty. So...

Oh yea @Luvstravel so happy you got it! Itโ€™s so fun opening their boxes isnโ€™t it, love it! Your pic is so good, think itโ€™s best Iโ€™ve seen of the shades! Iโ€™ve worn it 2 days in a row. Love the olive so much! ๐Ÿฅฐ

testing