Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

@blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this h...

@blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this highlighter after seeing the pretty swatch you posted. I'm going back and forth between this highlighter or last years or blanc lion highlighter 🤷‍♀️

@blackkitty2014, Thank you for the post if the swatches....

@blackkitty2014, Thank you for the post if the swatches. So many decisions ❣

Re: @blackkitty2014, Now I'm kinda debating purchasing this h...

@Luvstravel I believe they released 3 last year: Or Blanc, or Rose and Le lion. All 3 are still available at Chanel direct. I only pick up Or Blanc because it’s somewhat similar to my beloved Camelia de Plumes 😘

Edit: here are my swatches of the 2 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Chanel-Updates/m-p/3527368/highlight/true

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 - Very pretty!

@blackkitty2014  Beautiful!  Thanks for the convincing swatch!

You’re very welcome @Ispend2much6 . I think this will be beautiful on many skin tones. Are you getting one😘

@blackkitty2014   I did some "investigating," and I think it might be too shiny for me.  We'll see; I really want three of the eye quads; those would be my priority. 🙂

I love it @blackkitty2014 ! So happy that it looks cooler vs warmer too. Can’t wait for mine tomorrow. Just hate going over the top pattern of the shadows/ highlighter etc you know?! So pretty. (And that watch. Loving it!)🥰

@ms123456, Definitely will :)

@ms123456, Definitely will 🙂

@ms123456, I ended up ordering the Or Blanc Lion last nig...

@ms123456, I ended up ordering the Or Blanc Lion last night. Hopefully it will be here Monday.

Re: @ms123456, I ended up ordering the Or Blanc Lion last nig...

@Luvstravel  Thank you! Please let me know if you like it. 🙂

@Sunnysmom, That eyeliner did look pretty with color shif...

@Sunnysmom, That eyeliner did look pretty with color shift. I just ordered the lion so hopefully Monday it will be here!

Re: @Sunnysmom, That eyeliner did look pretty with color shif...

Yea @Luvstravel ! 💃🏻Excited for you! 

@Sunnysmom, Thank you so very much for doing the swatches...

@Sunnysmom, Thank you so very much for doing the swatches for me. That is exactly what I needed to see the difference. I think it is a very pretty highlighter, but I think I will pass on this new one and order the lion from last year.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thank you so very much for doing the swatches...

Good idea as sounds as if you’ve been wanting it. 🙂 Love to see it if you do @Luvstravel .  I haven’t I don’t think. Bet it’s gorgeous. 🙂 

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. I looked at the swatches on Temptalia...

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. I looked at the swatches on Temptalia and everything looked so nice!

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks. I looked at the swatches on Temptalia...

Agree @Luvstravel , her swatches look so nice! Have you tried yours yet? It’s funny as I just got the khaki liner and hadn’t noticed the extra color shifts to it as she shows! Even prettier. 

@Sunnysmom, Did your highlighter arrive? I'm kinda debati...

@Sunnysmom, Did your highlighter arrive? I'm kinda debating purchasing this highlighter or the or blanc lion highlighter. When the lion highlighter came out last year I remember thinking it was so pretty.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Did your highlighter arrive? I'm kinda debati...

She arrived in one pretty piece @Luvstravel ! Very pretty feel and quite pigmented compared to my others. I only have White Opal , Rosy Gold and now Metal Peach. It def shows more peach on me but I also see the pinky aspect to it too. Nice blend. A bit more sparkle maybe than others which seem more shimmery to me. Metal that’s it lol 🤣 My fav is still more cool tone White Opal. @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB . This is definitely a good compromise for the rest of collection and very complimentary to it all I think. 

So left to right is White Opal, Rosy Gold, Metal Peach.

B66334E2-BA8B-4D7B-94FB-86B310251A51.jpeg

7919197B-E34A-467A-A399-CC73275CB9F2.jpeg

C38B095A-DEB6-4B4C-9D6D-319E1B460D41.jpeg

4071B08F-C2CF-4F47-AB8E-F45FDD48BEEC.jpeg

New brush is my favorite of them!

Do you like this highlighter @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom ? Thank you for the very helpful swatches. I am debating on this color (perhaps it applies lighter on cheek). Just like @Luvstravel  I am thinking about getting  @blackkitty2014 ‘s favorite Chanel highlighter Lion Oro Blanc (which is closer to her favorite Camellia). But I really want to see the other newer highlighter that Chanel will release (two colors). Not sure if that one is too sparkly, as I would prefer the smoother application like Oro Blanc. 

Yes @ms123456 I think it’s just what you may prefer for the outcome. I tried all of mine against the new one and I’m actually surprised as new Petal Peach may be most subtle of all of them and I would’ve thought otherwise from my swatching. Not sparkley really vs shimmer.  It’s so pretty on it’s own as a subtle blush or over blush. Whichever one you get will get gorgeous I’m sure and you’ll love it. 🤗🥰

1 Reply
testing