Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

I debated between this year's highlighter or last years O...

I debated between this year's highlighter or last years OR Blanc Lion, went with last year's and so happy. I received it today and only had time to swatch it. I tried to take an up close pic of the tiny sparkles in it @Sunnysmom and @blackkitty2014. Sorry, I was tired and accidentally posted under Spring's line up 🙄

I definitely think I'll enjoy it @ms123456 and @blackkitt...

I definitely think I'll enjoy it @ms123456 and @blackkitty2014.

@Sunnysmom, I think cooler. I put some swatches of other...

@Sunnysmom, I think cooler. I put some swatches of other light colored highlighters I have and it pulled more a white tone color than goldish. Here is another pic and the lion is the middle.

Re: @Sunnysmom, I think cooler. I put some swatches of other...

@Luvstravel Lovely.  Really, really lovely.  Now I want the highlighter (or 2 also).  Add to want list...

Re: @Sunnysmom, I think cooler. I put some swatches of other...

Thanks @Luvstravel it looks good! I know @blackkitty2014 loves it too. Reminds me of White Opal without the pinky shift maybe. Grr now it’s on my list! 🤣

Re: I debated between this year's highlighter or last years O...

Lovely @Luvstravel ! You think it leans gold warm or what? I haven’t seen it in person. Enjoy it! 

@Luvstravel  loving the shimmer!!!

Yay @Luvstravel I hope you will love it.  It's a good one.

Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014, Used the khaki green and gold in the new eyeshadow quad. Went on really well.

@Sunnysmom and @Blackkitty2014, here is the chocolate col...

@Sunnysmom and @blackkitty2014, here is the chocolate color and pink color of the quad I'm wearing. It almost looks grayish to me. So both sides of quad used and quite happy. My OR Blanc Lion arrives Monday.

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. Isn't it funny how colors look on dif...

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. Isn't it funny how colors look on different people. I tried out the Anastasia eyelid primer and really like it. Is a full coverage as it covers everything (even veins) and my shadows are staying on really good. If it's still around, it's worth a try, if not the 6ml ( which GWP was 2ml) is only $13, then minus 20% is $10.40, so definitely worth a try.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks. Isn't it funny how colors look on dif...

I know @Luvstravel ! It’s crazy! Thank you for idea of Anastasia.  I had the lip primer one and was good so I’ll be on lookout for it now also! Right now I’ve been using Nars Oaxaca chubby shadow stick which I love for the slight shimmer and taupey color under my other shadows and it’s worked so well for CT so far. Just not for Chanel sadly! I used to also use UD primer until I discovered how much I liked the effect from the Nars one. Time to find your suggestion! 🤗🥰

@bkackkitty2014, Thank you! Can't wait to try my Hourglas...

@bkackkitty2014, Thank you! Can't wait to try my Hourglass trio when I get back from my trip!

Re: @Sunnysmom and @Blackkitty2014, here is the chocolate col...

@Luvstravel Ooh the chocolate also look good on you. Love it 😍 @Sunnysmom I still haven’t tried out my Chanel quad and highlighter yet. I’m still playing with the Hourglass glitter trio 😍

Re: @Sunnysmom and @Blackkitty2014, here is the chocolate col...

Wow it really does @Luvstravel , I like it a lot! Great for everyday. I don’t think it looks that way on me as I love that look! This is how the khaki side looks on me. Lol. One thing I will say is mine are not staying on super super long even with a good creme base underneath like I usually use. But it has been very hot here so that’s probably why also. I mean it’s ok but I always think my CT hold the best for some reason. And I’ll try a different shadow creme crayon too under them. Any musings on this from you or @blackkitty2014 ? I still love the colors and will continue to buy em always lol. 

Re: Chanel Updates

@Luvstravel it's a beautiful elegant look.  Love it! Cant wait to try mine soon 😉

@blackkitty2014, Thank you.

@blackkitty2014, Thank you.

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh I love it on you @Luvstravel ! Isn’t it such a good color combo? I do love it. 

@Sunnysmom, Thank you. Next time I'll do the purplish col...

@Sunnysmom, Thank you. Next time I'll do the purplish color and pink and then maybe use the pink as a highlighter also.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thank you. Next time I'll do the purplish col...

Good idea @Luvstravel how pretty. I didn’t think of that for highlighter either. Duh. 😳🙄🤗I will try too! 

RE: Chanel Updates

Sparkly

1 Reply
testing