Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

@Sunnysmom, Thank you so very much for doing the swatches...

@Sunnysmom, Thank you so very much for doing the swatches for me. That is exactly what I needed to see the difference. I think it is a very pretty highlighter, but I think I will pass on this new one and order the lion from last year.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thank you so very much for doing the swatches...

Good idea as sounds as if you’ve been wanting it. 🙂 Love to see it if you do @Luvstravel .  I haven’t I don’t think. Bet it’s gorgeous. 🙂 

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. I looked at the swatches on Temptalia...

@Sunnysmom, Thanks. I looked at the swatches on Temptalia and everything looked so nice!

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks. I looked at the swatches on Temptalia...

Agree @Luvstravel , her swatches look so nice! Have you tried yours yet? It’s funny as I just got the khaki liner and hadn’t noticed the extra color shifts to it as she shows! Even prettier. 

@Sunnysmom, Did your highlighter arrive? I'm kinda debati...

@Sunnysmom, Did your highlighter arrive? I'm kinda debating purchasing this highlighter or the or blanc lion highlighter. When the lion highlighter came out last year I remember thinking it was so pretty.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Did your highlighter arrive? I'm kinda debati...

She arrived in one pretty piece @Luvstravel ! Very pretty feel and quite pigmented compared to my others. I only have White Opal , Rosy Gold and now Metal Peach. It def shows more peach on me but I also see the pinky aspect to it too. Nice blend. A bit more sparkle maybe than others which seem more shimmery to me. Metal that’s it lol 🤣 My fav is still more cool tone White Opal. @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB . This is definitely a good compromise for the rest of collection and very complimentary to it all I think. 

So left to right is White Opal, Rosy Gold, Metal Peach.

B66334E2-BA8B-4D7B-94FB-86B310251A51.jpeg

7919197B-E34A-467A-A399-CC73275CB9F2.jpeg

C38B095A-DEB6-4B4C-9D6D-319E1B460D41.jpeg

4071B08F-C2CF-4F47-AB8E-F45FDD48BEEC.jpeg

New brush is my favorite of them!

Do you like this highlighter @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom ? Thank you for the very helpful swatches. I am debating on this color (perhaps it applies lighter on cheek). Just like @Luvstravel  I am thinking about getting  @blackkitty2014 ‘s favorite Chanel highlighter Lion Oro Blanc (which is closer to her favorite Camellia). But I really want to see the other newer highlighter that Chanel will release (two colors). Not sure if that one is too sparkly, as I would prefer the smoother application like Oro Blanc. 

Yes @ms123456 I think it’s just what you may prefer for the outcome. I tried all of mine against the new one and I’m actually surprised as new Petal Peach may be most subtle of all of them and I would’ve thought otherwise from my swatching. Not sparkley really vs shimmer.  It’s so pretty on it’s own as a subtle blush or over blush. Whichever one you get will get gorgeous I’m sure and you’ll love it. 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom  Thank you so much for your detailed review! Now I am thinking about this one! 😊

@Sunnysmom i bet it's still very wearable and pretty on you.  I think i have 3 or 4 highlighters too.  One is a dud one so i might already tossed it. lol

lol hope so @blackkitty2014 ! Will see tomorrow. What you thinking? You like? 

Not yet @Luvstravel , it arrives tomorrow and I can’t wait to see her :). Today’s arrival was the khaki thin liner and Berry lip ink fusion. Lol. I ordered so ridiculously lol. I should swatch the lip as it’s so pretty!  I loved the one I got this last year or spring so much. It was a cooler pale shade can’t recall it right now. Bet we will love this one! 

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Yay @Sunnysmom . I hope you will enjoy it. I want to make another order for the lippies  now lol

@blackkitty2014, That's so pretty! I received my quad and...

@blackkitty2014, That's so pretty! I received my quad and so happy I purchased it. Thanks for posting the overnight code also.

Re: @blackkitty2014, That's so pretty! I received my quad and...

@Luvstravel you are very welcome.  Chanel has good packaging 😉 Cant wait to see you wear the quad.  I will play with the the quad and the highlighter soon 😉

It looks really pretty @blackkitty2014 ! Thanks for the swatch. What do you think of it? Is it a pinky-peach?

Yes definitely pinky peach @playingdressup.  It seems very smooth also. 

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 Here are my swatches of new Luminous Intense lipsticks in 847, 857 plus Gel Moisturizing gloss in 826. And eye quad. All very smooth.  Maybe I’m so used to it but I think the fragrance in lips is much less pronounced. The gloss is quite opaque too, I’m impressed. More so than in past so I’m glad for that change. Quad is soft but not too. Still a fan!  😊Wish Sephora had it as select Ulta do. Grrr. @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @Luvstravel 

5AF677DD-18B2-4ADF-B14E-7CEF94331170.jpeg

Lip 847, 857, gloss, eye quadLip 847, 857, gloss, eye quad

Lipstick case is so pretty with the gold piping! Heavy and luxe! 

@Sunnysmom thanks for the swatches! I can't decide between 847 and 857. Originally I wanted 857, but didn't know if it would be too dark for my skin tone. Your swatch doesn't look scary if that makes sense. It's more of the red/plum I thought it would be, but it's hard to tell on the Chanel website what it will look like on the lips. Ugh decisions, decisions! I know I'm getting the highlighter, I'm unsure on the quad, I think I'm going to pass on the singles after seeing some swatches, but I really wanted to pick up one of the lippies.

I know @niki172 it tortured me so is why I just got them both and love em for diff reasons! 857 is more vampy but not too much just very good with plenty of red in it, so not too murky. Lol. And 847 is more of red w raspberry, very wearable. I actually mixed them yesterday and loved effect. Here they are maybe in better light not sure. 847, 857 and then mixed. Hope may help a little. I feel like 847 may be a little slicker vs 857 but they are same formula so prob just me. Both leave pretty stain and I haven’t even had feathering tho I use a light concealer or Chantecaille Contour Fill first. Go for them lol 

I already wish they were permanent shades because isn’t one quite like them now. I love Unique and Pirate but neither similar. More of a mix lol. But I’m a big Chanel lip fan and I know many aren’t. Are you also?! 🤗

1BF620B4-FE96-4DD5-AE7E-2F88F0AD0B3A.jpeg

111B7EA3-A5D9-4389-9022-6EC7E20A3349.jpeg

@Sunnysmom yup I'm a big Chanel lip fan - thanks so much for the new swatches! I love them mixed together they're so pretty ugh I don't want to buy 2 lippies as my collection is at maximum capacity already lol! Kind of reminds me of Dragon a bit, but a little more raspberry. Thanks for making the decision even harder :D.

1 Reply
testing