Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh, I never have that problem @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸคฃI clearly didnโ€™t either @lipstick4soul ! 

@Sunnysmom   Thanks for the tag!  I was hoping one of the reds would work for me, but I can tell they won't, especially after seeing them online.

But I LOVE the quad!  I saw someone on YouTube do a tutorial with it.  She has pale skin, maybe neutral toned but not sure, and it looked really good.  Her name is Angela Van Rose. 

Aww thatโ€™s a bummer @Ispend2much6 .  Mine are very berry but others look more true red or pinky too. I thought youโ€™d like the rosebud 807 for sure. Iโ€™ll look for the video! Itโ€™s so pretty. I can see myself using it a lot because I love the olive topazy goldeneye kind of tones so much! 

@Sunnysmom, Thanks for posting your swatches. They look g...

@Sunnysmom, Thanks for posting your swatches. They look great. Love the gloss swatchโฃ

@Sunnysmom, Just the quad and it shows it is arriving tom...

@Sunnysmom, Just the quad and it shows it is arriving tomorrow! My UPS usually delivers after 5pm, so I hope he makes it there before I leave for work at 6 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Re: @Sunnysmom, Just the quad and it shows it is arriving tom...

Me too @Luvstravel ! Paws crossed! Know youโ€™ll enjoy it! 

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks for posting your swatches. They look g...

Did you say you were picking up any lippies or just quad @Luvstravel ? Didnโ€™t look back lol . 

Really pretty, @Sunnysmom!  I wish Sephora carried Chanel makeup, too.  

๐Ÿ˜ข @curlychiquita . 

Thanks for the beautiful swatches @Sunnysmom. Enjoy your purchase! That sounds promising about the lesser fragrance in the lip products. Do the RA lipsticks still contain the ingredient BHT?

Hmm now I donโ€™t know @Winthrop44 I do smell it but still seems less so. Donโ€™t want to lead your incorrectly. Maybe my sniffer is off today also , hope not. ๐Ÿ˜•Yes I see BHT listed. Sad. Why Chanel why. 

Thanks again @Sunnysmom. I know....scent is all in the nose of the beholder, lol. And Iโ€™ve even smelled JC blushes in the same shade where one had noticeably more fragrance than the other  too!

Yup so true @Winthrop44 . And there are many I canโ€™t tolerate scents of too. I seem to react more to a chemical kind of way vs floral or fruity if that makes sense. I donโ€™t know why they have to have any to be honest! Some donโ€™t! 

@Sunnysmom - Thanks for the swatches!  I love the lipstick and gloss colors!  I'm not a fan of lip gloss, but that color is gorgeous.

*Grenat- typo. I donโ€™t read that description on site , mustโ€™ve been elsewhere. @Titian06 

Iโ€™m not either @Titian06 ! This one really surprised me! Glad I risked it. Think description said brown red maybe? Maybe I am recalling wrong. Which I wouldnโ€™t say it is at least not on me. I almost didnโ€™t get it because of it but color said Garnet so that to me meant gorgeous. Lol. 

Thx so much for the swatches @Sunnysmom .  Love your lippie choices there.  I think i want that gloss.  Hopefully it wont sold out by Nov ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edit: mine are coming tomorrow.  I'm so excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m sure it wonโ€™t @blackkitty2014 .  Wonder if a way to get Chanel with 20% Ulta btw?! Call em?! ๐Ÿค”. Wish they had holiday!! Canโ€™t wait to see yours and what you think. :). I now want the other basic red lippie too. That case... swoon. ๐Ÿ™‚ Too pretty to use. (Now we hoard backups... ๐Ÿ˜ณ). 

swatches of the holiday collection from Silverkis

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.17.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.17.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.18.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.18.08 AM.png

Thx for posting @Mochapj .  Are you going to get any lippie?  I cant decide which one i want ๐Ÿ˜ž and i cant hoard too much.

testing