Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Coming soon

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Ladies, Angela van Rose has review for this. Itโ€™s available in Europe already ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Shoot it looks quite gold doesnโ€™t it @blackkitty2014 .  Was hoping not quite so much vs more pink ๐Ÿ˜•

@Sunnysmom i like the wet look but i'm worrying it will be too sparkles.  I bet we will see more reviews coming up when it's avail in North America

@blackkitty2014, the yellow swatch that Angela showed would not suit me at all, though the blended version could work. Unsure about this one (beyond it being beautiful to look at).

Me too @TraceyEB . Canโ€™t decide whether I will purchase ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB I saw another swatch that looked much less gold and more neutral ivory pinky so who knows. Iโ€™m so curious. Iโ€™ll have to look for it. On Instagram somewhere. 

Me too @blackkitty2014 and too gold also possibly. Def gonna have to see it and think itโ€™ll be a pass for me. At least so far. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

@Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  my contact at Chanel corp mentioned the launch date was pushed until the end of the month, so I'm assuming it's going to be the Black Friday item (I believe the lions were last year's) 

I can't speak for US, but my contact also said that in Canada it's going to be a boutique-only item so it might not make it to the dept stores in US. 

@Mochapj, thanks for sharing the launch timing!

Thx you @Mochapj .  I will def watch out for Black Friday to see what they're going to drop.  Chanel kinda gets me last couple years.  I still have couple things i want to pick up ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great intel @Mochapj ๐Ÿง thank you! 

RE: Chanel Updates

Metal Peach highlighter ๐Ÿ˜ Heavy swatch.  I found a piece of highlighter crumb in the compact but couldnt figure out where it came from. lol

@blackkitty2014 and @sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airp...

@blackkitty2014 and @Sunnysmom, while in the Iceland airport I was able to swatch the Chanel Holiday highlighter. It seemed to show up more pinky than peachy on me, but definitely metallic. I think this is now going on the purchase list โฃ

@Sunnysmom, I haven't had a chance to use the OR Lion hig...

@Sunnysmom, I haven't had a chance to use the OR Lion highlighter yet. I was working/packing for my trip, returned last night, now washing clothes all day ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Hopefully I'll get a chance in the next week to try it out.

Re: @Sunnysmom, I haven't had a chance to use the OR Lion hig...

@Luvstravel ugg unpacking lol. Hope trip fun! Yes please swatch it for me when you get the change and caught up , no hurry! 
I ordered the Lion Or Rose so we can compare. And if anyone has old swatches I would love to see them compared to the highlight powders too. If not too much to ask. I know these arenโ€™t current. @Mochapj 

@meganlisa maybe?! โ˜บ๏ธ 

@Sunnysmom I have all 3 of the lions. They look similar in the pan but not on the skin 

Lion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal PeachLion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal Peach

lion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal Peachlion de Chanel, Or Blanc, Or Rose, Metal Peach

@Mochapj with these swatches, i have to pick up Or Rose (and also Lion).  Heart

Love you @Mochapj ! ๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks for coming through for me! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ. Think I picked correctly with Or Rose, and  tho I have the new metal peach also they will be very different. Not sure how I resisted the Lions in past years but they look so buttery and pretty I couldnโ€™t resist. Do you find that to be true? Similar in texture to the new Metal peach and shimmery on etc? Thank you again! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom  I wouldn't go so far as to say buttery personally, but they are all quite smooth.

I find the original one and the rose to be slightly soft/powdery and the blanc one very firm. The finish of all 4 of them on is very shimmery but not glittery; a refined soft glow.

Ok thanks @Mochapj good to know. The new one feels quite soft so I wondered. Shimmer/ glow is what Iโ€™d hoped for. ๐Ÿ™‚

42 Replies
testing