Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: @Sunnysmom, Just the quad and it shows it is arriving tom...

Me too @Luvstravel ! Paws crossed! Know you’ll enjoy it! 

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks for posting your swatches. They look g...

Did you say you were picking up any lippies or just quad @Luvstravel ? Didn’t look back lol . 

Re: Chanel Updates

Really pretty, @Sunnysmom!  I wish Sephora carried Chanel makeup, too.  

😢 @curlychiquita . 

Thanks for the beautiful swatches @Sunnysmom. Enjoy your purchase! That sounds promising about the lesser fragrance in the lip products. Do the RA lipsticks still contain the ingredient BHT?

Hmm now I don’t know @Winthrop44 I do smell it but still seems less so. Don’t want to lead your incorrectly. Maybe my sniffer is off today also , hope not. 😕Yes I see BHT listed. Sad. Why Chanel why. 

Thanks again @Sunnysmom. I know....scent is all in the nose of the beholder, lol. And I’ve even smelled JC blushes in the same shade where one had noticeably more fragrance than the other  too!

Yup so true @Winthrop44 . And there are many I can’t tolerate scents of too. I seem to react more to a chemical kind of way vs floral or fruity if that makes sense. I don’t know why they have to have any to be honest! Some don’t! 

@Sunnysmom - Thanks for the swatches!  I love the lipstick and gloss colors!  I'm not a fan of lip gloss, but that color is gorgeous.

*Grenat- typo. I don’t read that description on site , must’ve been elsewhere. @Titian06 

I’m not either @Titian06 ! This one really surprised me! Glad I risked it. Think description said brown red maybe? Maybe I am recalling wrong. Which I wouldn’t say it is at least not on me. I almost didn’t get it because of it but color said Garnet so that to me meant gorgeous. Lol. 

Thx so much for the swatches @Sunnysmom .  Love your lippie choices there.  I think i want that gloss.  Hopefully it wont sold out by Nov 😉 Edit: mine are coming tomorrow.  I'm so excited 🙂

I’m sure it won’t @blackkitty2014 .  Wonder if a way to get Chanel with 20% Ulta btw?! Call em?! 🤔. Wish they had holiday!! Can’t wait to see yours and what you think. :). I now want the other basic red lippie too. That case... swoon. 🙂 Too pretty to use. (Now we hoard backups... 😳). 

swatches of the holiday collection from Silverkis

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.17.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.17.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.18.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.18.08 AM.png

Thx for posting @Mochapj .  Are you going to get any lippie?  I cant decide which one i want 😞 and i cant hoard too much.

@blackkitty2014 Nah, none for me, I hate Chanel lip products lol (too scented)

I’m actually thinking I might skip the holiday collection altogether this year; nothing about it is really calling to me ☹️

Same here @Mochapj and I wish they would either change the scent, cut it by 100x or go fragrance free altogether.

Lucky and smart @Mochapj .  Oddly I don’t mind scent of lips.  I’m sensitive also but maybe it’s a nostalgia thing for me from a hundred years ago and loving Chanel! Ugh. 

@Mochapj Oh no! I normally hoard 1 holiday lippie each year 😉 But they might get me extra gloss this year 😉

Thanks for posting @Mochapj.

Thanks for posting @Mochapj.

Chanel Updates

I received an email from Nordstrom yesterday using promo CHANEL, receive a sample of the Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum with any beauty purchase. I just made a purchase and it's a 5ml sample and if I did the math correctly that's about a $16-$18 GWP. There is 29.5 ml in the $110 bottle.

testing