Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Chanel Updates

More on Rouge Allure Ink Fusion Matte and Rouge Allure Ink Metallic liquid lipsticks, set for release in Sept/Oct. Also, one photo shows the upcoming Ultra Le Teint Velvet blurring smoothing effect foundation, which I understand is replacing the Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation.

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB how in the world did I miss this! Wow! Hadn’t seen yet! XX 😘 

@Sunnysmom, just when we thought we had enough lipsticks... I bought the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 130 Rouge Obscure lipstick and Rouge Allure Liquid Powder 974 from the Fall collection while out of town. Using the tawny peach liquid powder as a blush - a matte version of what I wished CT's Peachgasm would be. Layers beautifully with cheek products.

Never enough it seems @TraceyEB ! 😫I have no more room either truly. Yea! I bought Obscure also, it’s so cool isn’t it? Great idea on the blush too! 🤗

@Sunnysmom the liquid powder also lightens the Rouge Obscur for a more wearable late-summer plum lip.

How cool @TraceyEB what a fun idea! You so clever! 💞

Really looking forward to these. I like how the names actually describe the shades too!

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the Paris powder

Chanel Updates

New foundation and blush shade in upcoming collection.

RE: Chanel Updates

Paris illuminating powder

Here is the new Noir Supreme shadow quad and Penombre top coat. They are very pretty. Spongey softer kind of and color is very pretty. Penombre is good sparkley shimmer and kind of reminds me of EL VB from other year with probably better application, not as hard. Its sheer but pretty and I think will be fun to use over many colors. I will compare them soon. @Mochapj @curlychiquita @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB A8395DC3-E5A7-4E7D-A7A0-8D57112268B9.jpeg

86C32578-3330-4775-812A-4841BF58736B.jpeg

Gorgeous.  I might need this collection - not alone but to work in with other palettes and add depth.  Love.  And thanks!

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag and for posting the swatches. Gorgeous shades all around, and a beautiful collection.

Thx you for the swatches @Sunnysmom Heart Everything looks beautiful. I love the formula in the 9 pan palette so it will be hard to resist.  I still need to haul the neutral 9 pan palette 😞 Edit: do you have last year Eclat Enigmatique quad by any chance?  I wonder how similar color stories these are

Hi @blackkitty2014, here are swatches of Eclat Enigmatic...

Hi @blackkitty2014, here are swatches of Eclat Enigmatic (the cream shade barely shows against my skin). Quad shades are cream, silver, and bronze.

Chanel Eclat Enigmatique quadChanel Eclat Enigmatique quad

Re: Hi @blackkitty2014, here are swatches of Eclat Enigmatic...

Thx you so much @TraceyEB .  I just stumble on that quad in my drawer the other day.  (I think i used it once ;)) It's different enough that i can justify the Noir Extreme 😉 I need to play with Eclat Enigmatic again.  I forget about Road Movie quad also. I wear Road Move 2 days in the rows and the hubby keeps saying "you're so beautiful".  What a sweet talker he is ... 😉 Well that's another reason to buy more Chanel right 😉

Re: Hi @blackkitty2014, here are swatches of Eclat Enigmatic...

@blackkitty2014, if Chanel brings the compliments, it stands to reason that you should buy more Chanel!! I'm going to pick up the black and white quad for sure. 🙂

Hi @blackkitty2014 I do not have that quad. Let me compare with what I do have however and I’ll find you! 💋

@Sunnysmom   I'm kind of surprised that bottom right brown turned so warm on you, as it looks cool in the pan.  Is it a bronze?

Yes I think it is kind of. 🤔Good observation @Ispend2much6! lol I haven’t tried them on yet to see how it appears on my eyelid as it’s pale but not too much different than inside of my arm. Will be curious. I’m a weirdo. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom   Oh yes, this one I must have.  Thanks for the tag!

testing