Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom   Thanks for mentioning the metallic pieces.  I don't like pieces of metallic, I like shimmer. 

And it does have some shimmer still in w sparkle , good balance. I was comparing to other quads w more shimmer if that makes sense @Ispend2much6. Hereโ€™s a fast one of my wrinkled hand! Looks like Iโ€™m 100, Iโ€™m not lol. ( Not that thereโ€™s anything wrong with that!! ) Itโ€™s tough to see second one down I realize. Thatโ€™s the warmer grey tone upper left in quad. Looks almost like a khaki grey but very pretty. Just more sheer. Top to bottom is white, warmer grey, dark grey matte then true medium grey.

88D843A6-DE14-46A9-999E-5841FFB18A7A.jpeg

@Ispend2much6 I kind of corrected that. Not metallic. Super tiny bits of sparkle I would say. Looks fresh pretty on. ๐Ÿ™‚ You wonโ€™t think too much I donโ€™t think. I put it on back of my hand to see better. I can try and post later if u want to see it that way if it shows up better also. 

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  Don't worry about posting it again.  I think I like it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah @Ispend2much6 I do kind of feel like you would like this lipstick. Itโ€™s good. Itโ€™s got some mauvey nude plum or something to the red if that makes sense. What would you call this shade ๐Ÿค”. Obscur is right! Try it! Iโ€™ll see how it turns out on me after wearing a bit tho I know our lips very different. 

@Sunnysmom, it sound wonderful!  I'm watching Michele Kwan's video about her fall collection items as I type. I think I'm actually going to hold off to buy two colors of the Bond No. 9 NY lipsticks. I'd like a nude and a red, although one can be in the case and the other as a refill.  I'd buy now during the Saks beauty event but with what I have in my cart, I'm $60 short of the $250 limit, and I still want to see if there is anything I want as part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.

Oh fun @curlychiquita canโ€™t wait to see what you get! What shades?! They are sooo good I think and the case! Itโ€™s so luxe . ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m trying to ignore the Saks thing but itโ€™s so practical. lol. I didnโ€™t know Michelle had one up thank you Iโ€™m going to watch. I love watching her, soothes me and fun to watch her apply stuff. Itโ€™s the simple things ๐Ÿ˜Š.  

@Sunnysmom, I ended up not getting anything from the Nordstrom sale, so I just ordered my Bond No. 9 NY lipsticks from Bloomingdale's during their reward event (spend $150 in cosmetics, get a $25 rewards card). I ordered Central Park in the case and Chelsea in the refill, so I spent exactly $150 ๐Ÿ˜ I'll post pics when I get them and will tag you.

Sounds great thank you @curlychiquita ! Will be fun to see yours. You know what , I forgot Bloomies has these! So smart of you.  Iโ€™ll have to do with some upcoming promo! I want Astor Place, such a gorgeous intense pink. I wear Broadway and Fashion Ave all the time. I love these so much! 

@Sunnysmom Glad to hear youโ€™re liking it. Nothing for me yet; the collection doesnโ€™t launch in Canada until sometime in August โ˜น๏ธ

Iโ€™ll just be over here twiddling my thumbs in the meantime ๐Ÿคฃ

You have some company, @Mochapj. Between Lisa Eldridge releases, Lady Gaga's new line (not even sure what to expect), the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (even if just a few things), and whatever Charlotte Tilbury is releasing tomorrow, July is looking to be a spendy month.

Wow Iโ€™m sorry for errors in my posts you guys I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on or who has taken over my phone ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Gone awry. 

@Mochapj Iโ€™m sorry, I thought yours were released same timing or you got em through US. Your comment made me giggle a lot tho. Because umm u have no other makeup to play with. lol lol. Like too many of us! ๐Ÿคฃ

Chanel Updates

New Chanel lipstick line - Matte Allure Ink Fusion.

@TraceyEB Great ๐Ÿ˜•just great ...! lol. Looks good! Thank you for sharing! 

@Sunnysmom, my apologies to your wallet. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿฅฐ It. Never. Ends @TraceyEB ! I forgot about Haus coming out! ๐Ÿ˜ซ 

@Sunnysmom, it never does!!

๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ@TraceyEB 

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the Noir surpreme fall quad

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

This shadow looks silky smooth doesnโ€™t  it @Mochapj @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 ? I like this look a lot! Any clue when this baby appears?! 

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom, it's out now on Chanel US in the quad listing under eyeshadow.

2 Replies
testing