Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Lol ๐Ÿ˜˜ @Winthrop44 yes I so am. Agree with you on the Chanel people. I feel like they are like poor Sephora phone and SA  sometimes too. Has to be so frustrating for them! I know the makeup world changes so quickly with new products constantly it has to be hard to keep up with it all vs the old days! I always feel so badly when I ask them about something and they donโ€™t know yet , yet we have seen it somewhere ๐Ÿ˜•Has to be a struggle for them all. One would hope Chanel being so much smaller could do a somewhat better job to keep them all informed but itโ€™s a busy world , I get it I guess! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom The eye palettes are up on the 4 ombres product page.

https://www.chaneldotcom/us/makeup/p/164334/les-4-ombres-multi-effect-quadra-eyeshadow/

i did not see the gloss or the ombrรฉ premiere powder topcoats; likely because those are entirely new product types they arenโ€™t on the site yet. It seems only the products that already had existing variations (quads, liners, polish, lips) are on the site thus far

Hi @Mochapj, the gel and top coats are listed under "New and Now." Chanel is highlighting a few pieces from the collection.

Hmm ok Iโ€™ll look there. Thank you so much @Mochapj ! Isnโ€™t it so funny that their person wouldnโ€™t direct me to that! I even asked for a link etc. They can be so clueless I swear, not to be mean! lol. 

And even more remarkable that I got the email on new stuff right after my order @Mochapj. Lol. Couldnโ€™t they have just said the info was forthcoming very soon?! Ok. Off my soapbox now I promise! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคฃ

@Winthrop44, wow, this is early. Thanks for posting! It looks like a fair amount of this collection is in the regular line.

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the grey quad from the Noir Et Blanc Collection

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Looks very pretty @Mochapj though Iโ€™m sure other similar quads around! TF etc. Curious to see if I canโ€™t live without it however. lol. Was release date July or later in August do we know? 

@Sunnysmom I believe it's August but I haven't seen a firm date for the collection yet.

Thanks so much @Mochapj ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

The entire Noir Et Blanc de Chanel fall collection. Looks like the ombrรฉ premiere in the white compact is a top coat

@Mochapj, I was so surprised to see that! It's great to s...

@Mochapj, I was so surprised to see that! It's great to see the full collection displayed.

Oh my.  Not sure what I think. Guess lip shades are autumn inspired but I hope 

different. Guess canโ€™t do same every season. Lol. But my brain always says a new red lip etc for Chanel every season! Thanks as always @Mochapj ! 

@Sunnysmom I was reading a story earlier today about the inspiration for the lips in this collection (and how it was achieved) because it was the โ€˜lookโ€™ for the Chanel 2020 Cruise collection show.8BCDB726-0AC3-49C9-A1F1-FD37DBAD0A22.jpeg

the lips are a matte red lipstick called Rose Obscur, but then they are coated in a very deep black vinyl lip gloss. Hopefully the matte red will be what youโ€™re looking for โ˜บ๏ธ

Ooh yes @Mochapj I love that! Dark deep red or glossy would be gorg! Canโ€™t do black but deep yes please! Thanks for sharing with me/us!!

@Mochapj , @Sunnysmom i dont think i ever brave enough to wear a black or blue lipstick but i def want to check out the red lippie ๐Ÿ˜‰

Same @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ’‹

Interesting - I've never used or seen a white top coat for the eyes. Looking forward to swatches. Kinda bummed there's no highlighter/blush, but maybe there's more to come.

@niki172 I read somewhere that it was sort of an iridescent white, like the pearly inside of a seashell but I havenโ€™t seen any swatches yet

@Mochapj  - ooh that sounds interesting! I'll be looking forward to swatches - thank you!

Part of the fall Black & White Collection. I just want to point out the hilarity of the current โ€˜new eyeโ€™ campaign which one of the marketing points is โ€˜no black for eyesโ€™ which is going to be followed by a black and white eyeshadow collection ๐Ÿคฃ

testing