Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

My SA just texted me photos of the tweed 130 blush - FYI it seems a lot darker than the promo photos:

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj, do you know where I can get the harmony blush in canada? Not sure if Chanel counters at the bay would carry it.

@Ikon my SA at the bay said select counters will receive it in February 

Perfect, thank you! Any chance you have an SA in Toronto that would be able to reserve it for me? @Mochapj

@Ikon If you call the Queen store and ask for Cassandra, hopefully they still have some for preorder 

@Mochapj,

These are beautiful!  Maybe not for everyone, but still beautiful!  🙂

@Mochapj  The tweed blush is lighter and more cool, but definitely coral.  I sent mine back today without trying it because I knew I wouldn't like it. 😞

Re: Chanel Updates

I'm so glad I didn't resist this one. The Harmony of Powders is as gorgeous in person, as it's in the pics. I tried to take swatch pictures but it didn't show very well.

It's deliciously scented and there's a little overspray, but not too much. The pink color seems to be satiny while the white is obviously shimmery, but I couldn't figure the coral yet (it has almost no pigment and the overspray gets in the way of my scientific analysis 😄 lol). I can't wait to wear it Heart 

WP_20180118_14_08_10_Pro.jpgWP_20180118_14_08_23_Pro.jpgfrom L to R: a stripe of the white, coral and pink. The coral is almost invisible :(from L to R: a stripe of the white, coral and pink. The coral is almost invisible 😞

@Ispend2much6 and @meganlisa, did you get this one? 🙂

@DaintyDiva,

I'm glad that you got this one, too!  It's so gorgeous!   

It's also really good to hear what you think of it!   🙂

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Wow that’s gorgeous 😍😍

Thank you for the swarches, @daintydiva! Hopefully the co...

Thank you for the swatches, @DaintyDiva! Hopefully the coral will work our better one you wear down the overspray!

Re: Thank you for the swarches, @daintydiva! Hopefully the co...

Thanks @curlychiquita 🙂 I just tried it on, all colors blended, and the coral definitely makes a difference. It wears better than I expected Heart

Your pictures are gorgeous @DaintyDiva !  Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Heart 

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt Heart Heart Heart I was too excited not to share, even if it meant facing BIC. What can I say, I'm a daredevil 😄  I just wish I had better swatching skills, but then I would be perfect and that's just too boring, right? LOL (I'm joking- or am I? 😛

@DaintyDiva  Thanks for the tag.  No, I didn't.  I never even considered it because it looked so warm-toned online.

Tomorrow, however, the Tweed Evanescent Blush and the Rouge Coco Gloss in Magnolia are going to arrive. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 that tweed blush is too cute Heart please post a swatch if you can 🙂

@DaintyDiva  I'm sorry; I didn't try them because I knew I would not use them.  The blush is pretty much coral with a slight tinge of pink; the gloss is a very warm, sheer pink.

@DaintyDiva  Okey dokey!

Soo pretty! Mine comes tomorrow 🙂 I love how quickly Chanel ships!!

@shimmerbait me too! Oh how I wish all stores delivered like this... Anyway, I hope you'll love it as much as I did, let us know tomorrow 🙂

Wow! Very pretty @DaintyDiva!!! Thanks for the pics 🙂

testing