Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@sister13I saw a video where Lucia was discussing the palette saying it's about "creating colours that can merge one into another (vs. vibrant shades worn next to each other a la '80s), about creating depth, and a halo and mystery around the eyes." My take away was to use combinations of shades around any that are laid down individually.

@Mochapj, might you have any insights on using the palette?

Hmm, interesting! Thanks for sharing @TraceyEB!

@sister13 You look gorgeous in that lip color. How do you like the lip powders? Are they comfortable to wear?

I posted a bit more info on Lipstick playground thread, but basically, my lips were super dry by the time I got to the car from the store. Like, I looked a my picture on my phone and added my own lip balm to make them look presentable. Then, over the drive home (25 mins) it sort of wore off a bit unevenly. It was so pretty, but I just don’t think the Wear time is there, sadly. @PrettyPaint

@sister13 That’s too bad. I can’t do drying lip products, especially if they wear off unevenly. Thanks so much for your review.

I returned mine and exchanged it for a lipstick, which I love. I live in a cold winter climate and my lips are not in perfect condition, which the product emphasized. Best to try on at the counter before buying as they swatch well but may wear differently. I wish I had. Some people quite like it, it just didn't work for me.

Learned on Thursday that Chanel is closing all counters in Bon Ton stores at the end of the month. My local (Boston Store) Chanel counter included. Many exceptional SAs received tough news going into the weekend.

Aw, that’s too bad! @TraceyEB

Thanks, @sister13.  If Bon Ton goes bankrupt, my Bobbi Brown counter is gone, too. The MUAs there are excellent, as well.

Here is a shot of mine.. this thing is absolutely gorgeousIMG_1657.JPG

I was strong the first time around and didn’t order it but after seeing your picture, I finally pulled the plug ❤️

@shimmerbait,

This is beyond beautiful, all the way to gorgeous!   🙂

giphy😄

Anonymous Insider

@shimmerbait, that pattern is beautiful!!!!

It's gorgeous!!

@Anonymous   Ohhh it sure is! too pretty to use!

Anonymous Insider

@shimmerbait, I was thinking the same thing.  Then I thought "or do you buy 2, one to use and one to stare at?" But then I remembered the price for 1.  Beautiful!!!

Chanel is accepting BACK ORDERS for the Premieres Fleurs Harmony Powder. I was able to place an order AND use the INTHEBAG promo code that @katkapivarci mentions below for free overnight shipping. Fingers crossed it gets fulfilled!!

Swatches of the Harmony Powder posted on Ommorphia. She p...

Swatches of the Harmony Powder posted on Ommorphia. She posted Feb 2 as the launch date at Chanel counters. I read the collection was launching at Chanel Boutiques on Jan 25 and at Chanel counters on Feb 2.

Re: Swatches of the Harmony Powder posted on Ommorphia. She p...

@TraceyEB,

Beautiful swatches!  Thanks for swatches!  🙂

Re: Swatches of the Harmony Powder posted on Ommorphia. She p...

It’s so beautiful, I’m not sure if I want to wear it or stare at it 

7 Replies
testing