Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Chanel's direct website has the Coco Code blush as coming soon for 70 dollars. I can't wait for spring 🙂

It does look pretty doesn't it? 

S151740_XLARGE.jpg

Here is a photo of Coco Code from chanel.com. It looks pretty!

I signed up for e-mail notification. Coco Code is a beauty!

Just wanted to drop these 2 today.

Lumieres de Kyoto Blush & Ombres Lamees de Chanel-They are stunning IRL.

C1.JPG

Spoiler
The details on ombres de lamees is so pretty. I love the braid on the center and it is bit raised above the rest of the shades.
c2.JPG

Hi. I was able to purchase the Ombres Lamees de Chanel at the boutique on 57th st but haven't been able to find the Lumiere de Kyoto. Do you mind telling me where you were able to purchase it from? Thanks

@parsi I got it from the bay canada like lachaton. I can get it and ship you from here if you like 🙂

Thanks soo much! I may wait a week to see it it will show up on Chanel.com. I called them and they said it hasn't been confirmed yet but they think it will be coming to the US. If I don't see it, I may take you up on your kind offer😀

@dioradict @lachaton Ohhhh how convenient that im popping over to Canada this weekend, lol! I'll go to the bay and  hopefully they will have it! Maybe I will actually just call and see what stuff they have first 😛

@sabrinas I got the lumiere de Kyoto from Bay online and it ships from store. it will be better to call and check or reserve it. All stores in Metro Vancouver pre sold this so mine shipped from kelowna.

I bought the ombres de lamees from Hk through my shopper as Bay and holts have long wait list and no idea when it will come in.

@dioradict Yeah I called and they sold out last week 😞 What a bummer.  I didn't think anyone in London, ON had interest in Chanel, lol! I guess my hometown has really grown hah

Probably because online orders shipped from other cities...

@dioradict You're so good at tracking down the loveliest of items!!!

Thank you @meganlisa::) 

Oh wooooow 😍 will you ever use the Ombres Lamees?

@TriesToBoClassy Unless I get a back up, guess I wont be 😉

I picked up the new Lumières de Kyoto blush and it arrived today! Too dark for swatches tonight 

IMG_1172.JPG

GORGEOUS!!!! 

Where did you purchase this if you don't mind me asking

@parsi The Bay in Canada last week

The bay has it if you are in Canada. You can use BEAUTYVIB to get 20 off 100.

testing