Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Sounds beautiful! Adding to my Nordstrom cart!

I saw some swatches of Golden Sun a little while ago... it's a beauty!

Gotta go see swatches of this! Waiting for Nordstrom Trend show to do a mini Chanel haul...

Check Spektra, they have some in the Chanel subforum 🙂

ok!

Hi y'all! I just found out about this thread. I love Chanel! Will start reading through the tread. There is another thread about the le Blanc primer also, which is where I came from. I don't know anything much about Tom ford yet, except his perfume I have yet to try his makeup. I like his perfume, especially Neroli Portofino. Anyway, back to Chanel!

I love Neroli Portofino too 🙂 I started this thread because I love everything Chanel..Welcome! This one is not as active as the Tom Ford Updates thread, that one is a major enabler LOL

I must say, Chanel hasn't been the same without Peter. 😞

I don't really anticipate much for Chanel's released, not sure even sure how much say he has at Dior now, cause I don't anticipate either...

I hope the swatches on some of these released will be better than in picture.

So the previews for Chanel's Holiday 2015 Collection has been spotted on Specktra.Here are some pics900x900px-LL-6496890d_image.jpeg900x900px-LL-38f83661_image.jpeg900x900px-LL-43602bd2_image.jpeg900x900px-LL-ed1f8a3a_IMG_20150805_141410_144.jpeg900x900px-LL-10e281c6_IMG_20150806_181653_629.jpeg900x900px-LL-e5042bfc_image.jpeg900x900px-LL-9bb666f8_image.jpeg900x900px-LL-e6bb29b8_image.jpeg

What is the best Chanel lipstick? I bought a Rogue Coco and it doesn't stay on for more than an hour. But I do love the way it feels. 

I adsolutely adore the Rouge Allure Velvet formula - long lasting, but not too drying.  L'Amoureuse is my favorite!

Yes, I feel your pain regarding the Rouge Coco Shine-I constantly apply mine because it doesn't stay on, but it looks pretty. I'm a gloss/glossy gal so I actually like the Rouge Allure gloss..

I bought several of the pieces from the Fall 2015 collection, and I can't believe how much I love them all! (Why am I surprised?)

That's one thing that I really love about Chanel.  I look at their products and think, "That will never work on me," and voila, it does!

The blush, Alezane, works for me as a healthy, outdoorsy look.  It could probably work as a bronzer for me if I apply it lightly enough.  It looked a little too sparkly on my forehead (visible sparkles while looking in the bathroom mirror, so you know they would be extreme if I were outside,) but they weren't as noticeable on my cheeks.

The Rouge Coco Shine Temeraire, was beautiful, with enough brown to make the red wearable.  It packs a lot of pigment; it was almost too much for me.  Melancolie is a nice, everyday shade.

Rouge Allure in Pensive may be my favorite of the bunch.  It's a great nude, and I'll bet it will work for a lot of people.

The Illusion Ombre Velvet Fleur de Pierre is the dark, cool gray I've been looking for for a long time!  I am so excited.  No visible sparkles.  It pairs beautifully with the Stylo Yeux in Feuilles.  The Stylo Yeux in Pomme de Pin  is a black-brown.  It's okay; I wish it was a little more intense.

I should mention I am a Color IQ of 1R05.  MUFE's Ultra HD foundation in R260, Pink Beige, matches me perfectly.  That's why I'm stunned that these colors look so great on me.

I'm glad to hear about the illusion d'ombre! I've been eyeing (no pun intended) the 2 new colors and 1 re-release 🙂

I have the re-release from before...and love it.  

I have been eyeing this collection!  Seems so wearable! I really appreciate the input!

Meganlisa - I totally forgot to tell you I wound up not keeping the blush from the fall line. It looked too much like a bronzer on my porcelain skin plus because of the sparkles (like makeupmad stated) I felt like a young teenage girl playing with makeup and I didn't like it. The other main reason I didn't keep it is I purchased the bronzer from the summer line (like the one pictured in the originating post) so I felt like I didn't need what is essentially another bronzer (trying to reign in what I buy). I love the red lippie (termeraire) in rouge coco shine enough to go back and purchase a second tube since its LE though! It truly is a color that I don't have anything else in my stash that I could duplicate. It's going to come in handy around the holidays and date night - so pretty!

That helps!  I'm really eyeing this collection....I just ordered the Nars ltd matte red....but the shine might work...I haven't decided yet.  I feel like this collection and the new smaller Nars one are very wearable.  Appreciate the follow up.  I skipped the bronzer (but did some Guerlain so I don't need anything in that family either).

Choices...

part of fall 2015, to be released at the same time as the entrelac LE paletteChanel-Les-Automnales-Fall-2015-Collection-6.jpgChanel-Les-Automnales-Fall-2015-Collection-11.jpg

Must have Chataigne and Vert Obscur! Thanks for posting these! 🙂 

Oooohh pretty! Thanks for posting! Do you have a picture of the palette?

2 Replies
testing