Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

IMG_1511.png

IMG_1512.png

Single eyeshadow swatches from Sara ElBaff and her Chanel SA.

1000015538.png

I was able to see all of the shadows and new Glow powders yesterday and they’re lovely @TraceyEB ! My SA provided these swatches and they’re very accurate. She also told me to think about the powders not so much as bronzer separately vs the powder idea which makes sense. Swirling together is very pretty!  The shadows are very buttery satiny and slightly different in tone from other singles. (Talpa for example as I have the older one and it’s a little darker and not as satiny as the new.) FYI if anybody wants to see them in outside sun. 🙂 Also noticed that NM has the powders on counter. 😊 

image_0.jpegimage_1.jpegimage_0.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, these swatches are spectacular! Thank your SA for providing them in natural light! I watched a video by Tania B Wells where she shows a look using the medium rose gold palette where she swirled all the shades together and then applied all over the face and it looked lovely on her. Swirling all the shades together is something I don't do, or think to do, so that's a novel way to look at these palettes. When I see the rose blush and the deeper highlighter, I'm reminded of Wayne Goss' Bright Poppy blush palette that has a bright poppy pink blush and a golden copper highlighter. Wayne suggested mixing the shades and anyone can wear it with a light hand and he was right!! I was also thinking about the Tom Ford Soleil Contouring palettes that had a similar stacking of bronzer, blush, and highlighter and was matte vs this luminous Les Beiges release. Did you pick up one of the bronzer compacts and/or single eyeshadows?

Will do @TraceyEB ! 🥰  I love this particular boutique because it’s almost all natural light too. Sometimes it’s even tricky to see shades properly because of it! Lol. That’s a great idea to do with WG’s! Think I did get that one as well. Hmm. Where is she. 😆 Yes the good news with the colors in the new Glow palettes is how they are so soft and not that intense so they really can be built up or done very subtly. Love that. I ended up with the Medium Rose Gold and Quartz Fumé single. I use Talpa a ton already so when I hit pan I will replace it with the new one for sure. It’s a perfect neutral everyday for me. I’m just not an adventuress for the other shades though they’re so fun! Also phew. Lol. ( I still love Deep Mauve and would love to get that to use for blush as it’s so good. Ugh. But the center shade is quite muddy for anyone as my SA pointed out as well. So for now money saved!! Wish it was a single! Maybe they’ll listen to us. ☺️ With the prices of everything so high these days it’s definitely time for me to be more cautious with my pennies!! ) What are you picking up?! 

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom  My SA forgot to ring me up. Now I wonder should I give her a nudge or just pull out the TF Soleil one. 😂🤣 I have 3 of the TF Soleil. They all look spanking new as I check today. Hoard but don’t used seems liked. 😂🤣 Honestly the glow face palettes all look lovely. It’s really hard to chose 

Oh man @blackkitty2014 ! She forgot?! I went through my stash yesterday too in a true effort to weed some old stuff out and remind myself to use some favorites. I know we all have bought a lot of beauties. Plus they’re ginormous for the most part! I don’t have the TF you do but I am guilty of having several Chanel! Will be fun to hear what you decide! ☺️

Thank you and your SA for these great swatches, @Sunnysmom ! 💖💖💖

She’s the sweetest, will do @Titian06 ! 🥰 The Glow Powders are very satiny by the way! Very similar to the holiday blushes! Lovely! 

IMG_1500.jpeg

Thx @Mochapj . Are you planning to pick up any?

@blackkitty2014  I don’t think so. None of the shades really do it for me. I might pick up one of the mascaras though, as the rusty one definitely caught my eye.

The rustic mascara looks so neat @Mochapj . If you do that please post a review 😘

Shade names, descriptions, and swatches of the Ombres Essentielle eyeshadow singles AND Noir Allure mascara launching May 3.

1000015515.png

1000015522.png

1000015523.png

1000015524.png

1000015525.png

1000015526.png

1000015527.png

1000015528.png

Ugh I blamed you for posting these swatches (thank you 🌹) At first I say none but now I’m considering look into couple shades @TraceyEB 😘

@blackkitty2014, ha ha! I was a complete no as well but am curious about 236 and 240. I don't reach for single eyeshadows as often as I should, and especially not pastel shades, so exercising restraint here.

I think I want to see the Lilac one 232 and 236, 238 @TraceyEB but I don’t really need any more eyeshadow (I’d been singing this for years yet I keep buying 😔)

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB - Jackeline has swatches and reviews for two of the Sunkissed palettes (medium coral and medium rose), three eyeshadow singles (including lilac), and the lilac mascara.

Thx you @Titian06 . I think Erin Nicole just has her review up too. Oh boy, pressure is on @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom 

Thanks @blackkitty2014 I love seeing all of these on different people! So helpful. 

6,220 Replies
testing