Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Thanks for the tip! You must be an experienced stalker (in a good way lol)! 

@bonafide11 I used to shop a lot at Anthropologie, and you used to be able to add 99 of each item to your cart and I learned the trick then. Just applying what I previously learned elsewhere 😄

@Libellules I didn't know we could do that!!! Thanks for the tip. I resisted those lace highlighters, even though it was sooo tempting. Maybe it will change during the sale though.. 😞

@annahoang The sale is likely a good time to pick those up. Fingers crossed ebates is decent too 🙂 (even if it is just the standard 4%, it still sweetens the pot)

@Libellules I am getting wayyyy too many highlighters lately. (and BT is not helping lol)

Yess, hopefully they will have the double cash back day or something. Have you tried mrrebates? It has 6% right now 🙂 Their cashback is almost always higher than ebates, except for when ebates have the double cashback days 🙂

@annahoang I feel your pain! I need to do a spring cleaning.

I haven't actually! Can it be linked to your paypal like ebates?

@Libellules Yes, it can be! The cashback is available 3 months after the each purchase, which is almost the same as ebates (since ebates only pays out the cashback a couple of times a year)

image.jpegI was watching the February favs video from tarababyz on YT and she swatched the white highlighter (top) and optic white eyeshadow (bottom) and said she found them almost identical. (Was around 17:40 in the video). Interesting to look into if anyone is interested in the actual highlighter rather than the beautiful embossing 😉 

I think the embossing is what makes that highlighter 😉

Me too 🙂  rumor has it that some people by high end makeup just for the product. I am not one of those people 😉

Burberry 2016 Runaway Palette in White swatches for all my fair folks out there.

bb2.jpg

bbwhite.jpg

This baby is beyond gorgeous!

love it - seems cool platinum?  I like that it doesn't look pink or gold, no!?

Gorgeous! 

Found this on a Russian Instagram account. New lippies "Full Kisses" in 14 shades. Not sure when it's releasing.

image.jpeg

It looks like a couple Russian blogs are saying that international sales will start at the end of March 2016 for these. 🙂  

Update:  Russian Vogue says beginning of April.  

They are supposed to make you lips look fuller, with the flat tip making them easier to apply on the go.  

Gaah! So. much. pretty. in one photo!

Oooh, intriguing. 

Ohhhhh I love the shape of the bullet. These are gorgeous!

Clearer pic of the palette 🙂

image1.PNG

Is it too soon to put this picture at the top of the thread? Lol. 

I looked at at their site yesterday and they already have the set of 3 glitter topcoat polishes available until March 7. I guess it is to coincide with recent fashion week. 

OMG! This is so beautiful... I just thought of going on low-buy, but I guess that's not happening.

1,078 Replies
testing