Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Thanks for postin @lachaton! That blush looks very beautiful. I hope it's different from last years (although my wallet hopes its the same). I'm also intrigued by the brow pen. that would be handy to have a pen & powder together.

Thanks for the post @lachaton. This blush is beautifully designed! Has anyone heard about it? I may just be behind. 🙂 

mrsbaine wrote:

Thanks for the post @lachaton. This blush is beautifully designed! Has anyone heard about it? I may just be behind. 🙂 

@mrsbaine I'm not sure, but I am wondering if it's the same as last year's Silk and Bloom blush (pic in the OP)  with a different pattern? The shade just looks so similar... 

but it looks to be the same as this one that V shared earlier, but the colour looks so different. Lighting? Or different shades? 

IMG_1536.JPG

Cross posted from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 thread.  Burberry set. $75. Full size cat lashes, full kisses lipstick (#529 English Rose) and fresh glow highlighting pen along with deluxe sample of fresh glow highlighter and sample of my Burberry black in a makeup bag (I have a similar one in red from a GWP and it has held up well). 

Packaging is really nice. Branded box with picture of the set (I ordered mine online and there was a huge order inventory sticker over the picture 😕) This would make an amazing intro to the brand or holiday gift (assuming you don't have same issue with sticker).

Nordstrom 2017 Burberry BoxNordstrom 2017 Burberry Box

Ooo! English Rose is a very pretty and wearable colour. Might have to check this out.

Pictures of the Burberry Beasts box 

the eyeshadow is like a blue ish charcoal.

Burberry beasts box - top 2Burberry beasts box - top 2Burberry beasts box - top 2Burberry beasts box - top 2Burberry beasts bixBurberry beasts bixNail polish swatchNail polish swatch

Thanks so much for the swatches @lachaton!

Wow, russet is gorgeous. very different from what I expected.

Thanks for posting @lachaton!  The beauty box might be a pass for me, personally, since I have similar colors in my collection, but I'm loving the cute artwork!  It looks like the "Beasts" theme spans across their clothing and accessories lines; I can definitely see myself picking up a printed scarf just for the drawings and designs. 🙂

Hi ladies! Since Costco has a pretty good deal on the Nude eyeshadow (around $19).  I'm on the fence of pressing "order".  Thought pls!

Burberry Nude is a great shadow but I personally would never order beauty items from Costco @blackkitty2014. They are definitely "grey market" and no way to tell if items are expired or genuine. 

I can't reply to the reply @Asmarie. It is my opinion (and was clear as such) that I would not purchase beauty items at Costco. You are totally free to offer a different opinion.  A quick google search will return many links to legal actions brought against Costco for buying good on the secondary market and reselling them at prices they set (this is my understanding of what "grey market" means). 

Last time I checked, Burberry didn't list authorized resellers on its site. It is purely my assumption that Costco is not an authorized outlet for burberry beauty. If you know otherwise, please share that with the group. 

As someone who has worked at Costco before, where is proof of this supposed 'gray' area you speak of?

@blackkitty2014  I have it and I love it.  I also like that it does not contain talc.  It looks nothing like Sephora's swatch.  It's lighter and cooler.  It is also shimmery, but natural looking.  I like to use it in my crease when I use the color shell on my lid.  Nude could also work as a lid color.  They are kind of sheer.

If you go to Burberry's site and go to the beauty section, you'll see a photo of a woman in a cream outfit lying down.  The eyeshadow she is wearing on her lids and crease is what nude looks like.

It has an excellent rating on Temptalia if that means anything! Thanks to you I found the Burberry blush/bronzer on Costco 🙂 

Credit it to @Madeline7. She found it first 😉 Thx @Madeline7

another bump

BUMP

New Burberry Box. Coming soon (holidays maybe)

Burberry Box 2017.png

More info on the new Burberry beauty box - 

Includes:

• Eye Colour Silk – Antique Blue No.305
  • Nail Polish – Black Cherry No.304
  • Burberry Kisses – Russet No.93
  • Burberry Cat Lashes – Jet Black No.01

It's available now on Burberry direct (Canada and US, I believe). It looks like it's a Burberry direct exclusive (for now?) Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

(Also, I *think* I was able to request a delivery without signature through UPS My Choice shipment release? We'll see what happens.)

@DaintyDiva @lipstick4soul @bonafide11 @niki172 @lmi82 @tsavorite @ZombieMetroAnt @Mcakes @StyleLynn

Burberry Beast Beauty BoxBurberry Beast Beauty Box

Thank you @lachaton! So tempting! I ended up getting nordstrom anniversary set (I will post a pic later) which has more wearable products (for me) but not nearly as amazing packaging.

Looks like this one has the design on a sleeve over the box. Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you receive it. 

1 Reply
testing