cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Brands You'd Love to See at Sephora

Hello All,

Not sure if this has been done before, but I thought it would be cool to list which brands you'd like to see at Sephora, and which products type you'd like. I would love to see more make-up from Clarins and Chanel, both brands carry my HG mascaras, and it would be great to buy it from Sephora.

Brands You'd Love to See at Sephora

I personally wish sephora carried more independent brands for sure I am all about supporting the smaller brands rather than the big names brands, I really wish they would carry Jeffre Star Cosmetics for sure

Re: Brands You'd Love to See at Sephora

Cle de Peau and by Terry would be nice adds.  What about other skincare or perfume lines?  I'd love to see Byredo or Diptyque 🙂

@Bobcat14 Chanel, Chantecaille, Cle de Peau, Sisley Paris, the full Tatcha line

La Prairie, Chantecaille, Sisley, Chanel, Cle de Peau!

I would also like the Clarins Makeup line, May Lindstrom, and Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Chanel, of course!

If Sephora carried Chanel beauty, Sisley and Chantecaille, it would be game over for Nordstrom. Those are the only 3 brands I have to pick up from Nordies right now but I would much rather get my points from Sephora.

@gonerogue  I saw last week that Sephora France has Sisley. I didn’t know they didn’t carry it in US. They also had lots of Clarins there @Kim888   I did not see Bobbi Brown Estée Lauder or Laura Mercier there. Will post some more pics in the travel thread.

@naturalooks15 

How interesting! I don’t think I would like it if my Sephora stopped carrying EL only because of my favorite Double Wear foundation. I think I would take EL over Sisley any day only because of the foundation 😬

RE: Re: Brands You'd Love to See at Sephora

I agree...I’d also add Cle De Peau to the list!

I wish I could more easily buy suqqu in the US, so I’m going to go with this! 🙂

Whenever this question would get asked in the past I’d always answer ‘Charlotte Tilbury’! It’s so cool that I don’t have to say that anymore. But I agree with @Bobcat14 - would love, love, love to see the cosmetics-side of Clarins and Chanel carried at Sephora. Would love to see By Terry, Aveda, and Smith brushes available as well. 

@starsandbucks lol same I'm like I need a new brand to want now!

@Bobcat14 I'd love to see more brands in-store so I could swatch.  My local Sephora doesn't have CT, ND, etc.  I know space is limited, but maybe there could be rotating displays for popular brands.

What @greeneyedgirl107  said. My Sephora doesn’t have CT, Georgio Armani Foundation, Dior Stage Show, ND, Pat and many others in store.

i would also like to to see the Ordinary in store

Good point! I would love to be able to swatch these products. I know I can return products that don’t work for me, but I also know that they’ll go to waste.

@missjulied I know that Sephora stores cater their stock to the local demographic. I went to one in a small town on the east coast and they didn't have as many luxury brands on display as the ones in LA or SF.

I'm not a fan of returning used products either because I know that they'll end up in the waste bin 😞

I do live in a small town and we rarely have a chance to try luxury brands. I so wish I could try the new ND face palette (first-world problem, i know!)

That would be great @greeneyedgirl107! My stores don’t carry them either. A rotating display like that would be awesome!

I would love to see Oribe, Cle de peau, and for Sephora US to carry MAC, Morphe, and colourpop.

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • sephora_chantecaille_brand_CHEEK_SHADE_GRACE_SeaTurtle_FINAL_grande.jpg
testing