Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown or Dior? Need a new foundation!

Hello! I am looking for a new foundation and trying to decide between two options: Bobbi Brown long-wear weightless foundation and Dior face and body foundation. I have been using Estee Lauder double wear for a long time, but I want to try something new and more lightweight. Who has tried both of these foundations and can recommend which is better (coverage, long lasting, good for oily skin)? Thank you in advance! 

Re: Bobbi Brown or Dior? Need a new foundation!

Hi @CarynnC!

I've tried the Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation 4 Warm (not this color).  It worked pretty well on my oily skin, but unlike Estee, it's a lot lighter coverage.  It says it's medium coverage, but I find it to be more on the light coverage side, so it's not great for covering blemishes.  It's super weightless and feels like I'm wearing nothing.

It lasted almost all day on my face and is sweat and water resistant.

Unfortunately, my skin isn't nice enough for me to wear this foundation.  If I didn't have blemishes, this would be my go to foundation!

Re: Bobbi Brown or Dior? Need a new foundation!

Thank you so much for your response! I used to have a lot of blemishes. But thankfully I’ve been able to heal my skin and no longer suffer from acne. So I will give Dior face and body foundation a try! 😊

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing