Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@TraceyEB ,

I think that I need this Midnight Toast Eyeshadow Duo.  Thanks for posting these.

@tsavorite, they look lovely! I just ordered Last Dance Luxe Eyeshadow Duo and Afternoon Tea lipstick. Please post a swatch if you buy Midnight Toast.

@TraceyEB I really have no business shopping but I’m so intrigued by the shades you purchased. I will live vicariously through you (and @tsavorite perhaps?) well, I will until y’all enable me with your looks photos or swatches. Sigh, I’m weak. 😔 

@itsfi, heh, heh. Enabling, I mean swatches, coming soon!

@TraceyEB,

Me: ooooh, can't wait! 😍

My wallet: yes, we can. We can wait. We should wait. We need to wait. 💸💸💸

@TraceyEB ,

Last Dance is gorgeous, too!  Oooh, Afternoon Tea, also!

Those eyeshadow duos are becoming more challenging to resist @TraceyEB. Afternoon Tea looks like a lovely lipstick - a great color for the cooler months. 😍

@itsfi, I'm going to pick up one of the eyeshadow duos to try. I really like the idea of wearing Afternoon Tea in the Fall months. I have Parisian Red; it's a beautiful bright everyday kind of red that can also compliment a bolder look.

@itsfi speaking of eye duos, I miss the ones Too Faced used to do so many years ago.  HG used to have nice ones, too.

Love those duos @TraceyEB ! It’s all so pretty. BB does such a lovely holiday collection! 😍

@Sunnysmom, I can do soft eyes and bold lips well! Will be getting the brown/gold duo to see test the formula. I love BB Holiday collections. With the collection being available now, I wonder what they will sell us to go under the Christmas tree...summer collection?  😂

If one of you pick up the duo, please do share your thoughts. Not that I need more eyeshadow … @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom 

Will def do @itsfi ! If you haven’t caved by then too! 😆😭

🤣 So true @TraceyEB ! It’s all so pretty. I have my eye on that same shadow duo! 😘

Thanks for posting, @TraceyEB !  Afternoon Tea is lovely! 🥰

@Titian06, yes, it's a lovely shade that has been on my wishlist for a while. I have Parisian Red already; it's a beautiful, easy-to-wear red.

Gorgeous @TraceyEB !

@makeitup305, Bobbi Brown knows how to do holiday collections!

BB Holiday round #1 is showing up at retailers, with Macy's having most of the collection. Note: Macy's has 15% off beauty from Sept 22-Oct 2 with promo code VIP.

Screenshot (413).png

Screenshot (411).png

Screenshot (412).png

Gilt City has the BB vouchers available.

@Ispend2much6, thanks for your post. Will be picking one up!

1,409 Replies
testing