Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Thank you so much, @TraceyEB ! 

What a great surprise!  I was able to order it at Bobbi Brown site!!!  Thank you for the discount code, too! 

@tsavorite, yay!! I'm so happy for you that it was there and that you got it!! 👏👏

@TraceyEB ,

Me, too!  I still can't believe it.  😊  Thank you, again!

What does everyone think about the LE Eyeshadow sticks?  I saw them online at Ulta and Nordstrom. 

Hi, @greeneyedgirl107 !  First, these are discontinued colors that have been brought back for the holidays.  I don't have any of these colors, but I do have Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Golden Pink .  It too is a shimmer like the LEs.  These sticks are creamy and easy to apply straight from the stick.  You don't have to blend with a brush or smudge with your finger.  The shimmer is very light, more like a satin.

@Titian06 thanks for the info!  So helpful!  I bought some from the main line the other day from Ulta...30% off + 15% off via app exclusive sale...+ 10% Rakuten.   Swatched in store and was impressed.   Now I'm wondering if I need a few from the LE!  

Awesome deal, @greeneyedgirl107 !  Since they're on sale, now would be a good time to pick up a couple. 🙂

@Titian06 I think the LE were not on sale.  I'll have to keep my eye on them!

Actually, that's my fault, @greeneyedgirl107 . 🤗  I thought Sephora also had the LE sticks.  That was what I was thinking when I mentioned the sale.  I would think there will be another Ulta sale or coupon code. 🙂

@Titian06 Fingers crossed!  I missed out on Ulta's most recent 20% off since I've been so busy trying to update my wardrobe.  Selecting jeans is so hard.

There is a third Luxe Eye Duo called Dance Floor Glam, released in Asia and the UK. Available at Look Fantastic US. The first swatch photo has Dancefloor Glam and Last Dance; the second swatch photo has all three duos and trying to capture the Luxe shimmery shade.

Screenshot_20231007-001000.png

1000010362.png

1000010014.png

1000009993.png

1000010027.png

Bobbi Brown is having a 50% off sale, including longtime favourite products and products from previous collections. All listed in the Last Chance section. Includes highlighters (a few shades including my fave of all-time Sunset Glow), vitamin enriched face base 100 ml jar, sculpt and glow palettes from the summer release, luxe shine lipsticks, Afternoon Tea luxe lipstick, AND the Jadestone palette (another personal favourite) from last Christmas.

1000010245.png

1000010243.png

1000010234.png

1000010235.png

1000010230.png

1000010232.png

1000010227.png

1000010231.png

1000010228.png

Struck out. Smokey Nude palette and Disco palette. Both much warmer than shown online. Wasted my voucher!

DE0F758E-B76A-40E1-B803-8CBB806087DE.jpeg

4D93BDD9-71BC-477C-9E24-C85EF082D335.jpeg

That's a bummer, @Ispend2much6! 😞

That's too bad, @Ispend2much6 !  The bottom palette looks nice, though.

@Titian06  It seems like they will apply smoothly, just not for me.

@Ispend2much6, oh no! That's so disappointing! The Smokey Nudes palette looks lovely but I gravitate towards shades like that.  My order is on a slow crawl from California.

@TraceyEB  The good news is the quality seems a lot better than their palettes of the past.

@Ispend2much6, that's good to know! I have a rosy nudes 5-pan and quite like it. Lately, I've been using last holiday's Jadestone eyedshadow palette with those beautiful greens.

Holiday has launched on Bobbi Brown direct. Until Oct 9, there's a holiday game (like plinko) where you can win prizes, including 25% off. And, the BB GILT gift certificate is still valid for a few more hours.

Screenshot (419).png

Screenshot (421).png

Oh man @TraceyEB thank you for the Gilt reminder!! 🤗 I  have one! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I always enjoy their holiday games too! 

1,415 Replies
testing