Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Great idea @TraceyEB ! 🥰

This is crazy! The Glow With Luck blush/highlighter duos and Luxe eyeshadows that just launched are 50% off in the Last Chance section on Bobbi Brown US (sorry, not discounted on the Canadian site).

Also, the Light Bisque Color Corrector is back in stock in the Last Chance section.

1000012454.png

1000012453.png

1000012452.png

Glow With Luck collection available now on BB US and Canada. You may need to search for the products (luxe eye shadow, soothing oil, pink glow for the blush/highlight duos) as the collection is not yet showing up in the menu.

BB_FY24_LNY_Email_Collection_Launch_Group_2_02.jpg

Lunar New Year Collection Glow With Luck is available at Selfridges. No ETA for US/Canada release. The Luxe eyeshadow singles are the stars, particularly Garnet, featured in the campaign photo below.

1000012008.png

1000012005.png

1000012007.png

1000012004.png

@TraceyEB, will you pick up anything frim this collection? 

Garnet is a beautiful color. Sadly for me though (or perhaps not so sadly 💸), those types of red shadows do not play well on my lids. 

@itsfi, I'm planning to pick up Garnet. The others are tempting - I think the campaign photo is also showing Sparkler on the eye lids. Red eyeshadow is not for everyone, for sure. Wayne Goss  advised wearing brown eyeliner with reds as it cuts that sickly look one can get and that helped me wear it though not as boldly as one shadow all over the eye!

I am going to live vicariously through you with Garnet @TraceyEB. Excited to see how it looks on you. I have a feeling it will be fabulously festive! ❤️

Bobbi Brown has put more of its Holiday Collection into the Last Chance section at 30-50% off. The advent calendar is half price at $90!

Screenshot (428).pngScreenshot (429).png

Love this palette! The shades and the color pay off are amazing! #bobbi brown 

A few interesting new additions to the Last Chance 50% off sale: new formula skin corrector and concealer sticks, popular brightening blush, and 2023 Holiday Luxe lipsticks (Parisian Red and Afternoon Tea are in gorgeous LE packaging).

Screenshot (423).pngScreenshot (426a).pngScreenshot (427a).png

Thanks, @TraceyEB !  My colors in the stick corrector and concealer were already sold out.  Not surprised since the lightest shade(s) usually go first! 😄

@Titian06, if these products are being discontinued, we should see them discounted at other retailers. The lightest shades tend to go first, unfortunately.

Thanks @TraceyEB . Ooh gotta get another corrector and concealer stick! How I love it. Are these being discontinued or just certain shades?! 😱grr if so!! Of course I could have looked before I asked this question! Lol forgive! I will now! 😂 Edit- looks like just certain shades. Rats. Oh well! 

@Sunnysmom, I was surprised to see the corrector and concealer sticks in the Last Chance section. I don't think it's just certain shades as it looks like a majority of the shades have been discounted. I'm sure they were only reformulated 2-3 years ago and the whipped formula has been well received. I grabbed another corrector shade as I've yet to find anything comparable outside BB. I also grabbed a Coral Brightening Brick as it is one of my most reached for BB product.

I’m wondering too @TraceyEB tho I see my shades not available for the discount under either formula. They are not on sale at other retailers so that makes me think it’s just some select shades and maybe they’re tightening up their range etc. Or maybe redoing them yet again! I love this formula!  Will keep my eyeballs 👀 out for us! Glad you could pick up some favorites!  @Titian06 fyi. 

Bobbi brown was definitely and still is my top favorite make up Brand!

@Katelipies ,

Have you tried Jones Road Brand from Bobbi Brown?

@TraceyEB ,

The BB Luxe Eyeshadow Duo, Midnight Toast, seems to be sold out everywhere.  Breaking my heart a little.  I missed getting it.

The other duo, Last Dance, is still in stock.

@tsavorite, Midnight Toast is available at Neiman Marcus online! I have Last Dance and really like it, The packaging is the most sophisticated and festive that I've seen. Please post swatches if you get it!

Thank you, @TraceyEB . 

I looked at Neiman Marcus site last night, before my post above, and again tonight after reading your reply. 

Sadly, Midnight Toast is gone.   😭  Last Dance is still in stock with Bobbi Brown and Neiman Marcus. 

@tsavorite, Midnight Toast is available on Bobbi Brown dot com. Use promo code Sandra15 for 15% off. Fingers crossed you can get one! If not, I'd keep my eyes on Macy's online as I don't think it has launched there yet.

1,415 Replies
testing