Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@Titian06, yes, it's a lovely shade that has been on my wishlist for a while. I have Parisian Red already; it's a beautiful, easy-to-wear red.

Gorgeous @TraceyEB !

@makeitup305, Bobbi Brown knows how to do holiday collections!

BB Holiday round #1 is showing up at retailers, with Macy's having most of the collection. Note: Macy's has 15% off beauty from Sept 22-Oct 2 with promo code VIP.

Screenshot (413).png

Screenshot (411).png

Screenshot (412).png

Gilt City has the BB vouchers available.

@Ispend2much6, thanks for your post. Will be picking one up!

Thanks @Ispend2much6 , good to know! 

Love seeing tbe products used by the BB Global Pro Team at New York Fashion Week. From the upcoming holiday collection, saw one of the face palettes and one of the eyeshadow duos in use!

1000009300.png

1000009309.png

BB online has launched a number of sets, some of which were in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The Luster and Glow Eye Palette Set includes a full size Smokey Eye Mascara. Some sets have sold out, like the lip balm duos. See the full range at BB online.

Screenshot (405).pngScreenshot (404).png

BB Advent Calendar has launched on BB UK. Contents in the spoiler tab. 🎄🎅

Spoiler
Screenshot (406).png

Limited-edition set includes:

• Premium Size Soothing Cleansing Oil
• Premium Size Vitamin Enriched Face Base
• Premium Size Highlighting Powder in Pink Glow
• Premium Size Shimmer Brick in Bronze
• Deluxe Sample Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze (Shimmer)
• Deluxe Sample Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Bark (Matte)
• Deluxe Sample Crushed Lip Color in Ruby
• Deluxe Sample Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover
• Travel-Size Full Coverage Face Brush
• Full Size Extra Lip Tint in Bare Raspberry
• Full Size Smokey Eye Mascara in Black
• Full Size Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Moonstone (Multi-Chrome)

Screenshot (407).png

Screenshot_20230908-085745.png

That is sooo fun @TraceyEB ! 

Here is one of the new Luxe formula in After Hours. Cool toned deep red. This was one swipe. Very dense yet smooth and creamy and feels good. It does dry out a bit after wearing but not in a bad way. Almost a bit of a soapy taste. Is this normal lol. Very minimal.  I have to wear my others and see. It’s probably the same I’m sure. 😊

@TraceyEB 

After HoursAfter HoursIMG_2114.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, love the shade! The Luxe formula (matte or regular) hasn't not a soapy taste. Maybe there's something in the new matte formula...🤔

It’s so pretty @TraceyEB ! I know, didn’t think so either. My others don’t. It isn’t too long lasting tho thankfully. Some may not even notice it.  It’s maybe the flower extracts, wax or kokum butter ingredients that are causing it? Not familiar with those. It definitely feels a bit waxy. 😊 Again not in a bad way at all but it’s there at least for me! Let me know if you try it. 

Very pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰

I like these @Titian06 ! 💞

New, reformulated Matte Luxe Lipsticks just launched. (There are a few shades in the old formula being discounted in the Last Chance section on BB direct.)

1000009246.png

1000009247.png

1000009248.png

Bobbi Brown Christmas Sneek Peek! Curious about possible face palettes and luxe eyeshadow duos.

1000009134.png

1000009135.png

1000009136.png

1000009137.png

What a great holiday collection @TraceyEB . Her shadows will forever be some of my most worn palettes too! 

Do you know if the Luxe lips are reformulated or just holiday packaging? The names appear the same? 

@Sunnysmom, I think the Holiday lipsticks are the regular luxe formula in holiday packaging. I just saw BB announced reformulated Matte Luxe Lipsticks, now in the updated component and with a rounded tip versus the teardrop slant with BB logo that characterize the regular luxe lipsticks. I see Selfridges is selling refills to the luxe lipsticks.

Got it thanks @TraceyEB ! 😘

1,415 Replies
testing