Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@cajitasazules  You're very welcome!  I've had people tell me that happens because my lips are very pigmented and I'm very cool-toned.  I have no idea. 

@Ispend2much6 Haha go for it sure! I don’t usually wear them unless have some red to them or cool toned more vivid pinks but I’d love to see some ideas. My lips are quite pale plus I think it’s quite hard to go from reds once you wear em so I’m always challenged to find any. Look forward to your ideas! 

Bobbi Brown Thread

The official kickoff of the Luxe Matte campaign. Available for pre-order at Bobbi Brown direct (with limited time free shipping and returns) OR available NOW at Neiman Marcus online.

Bobbi Brown Thread

New LUXE MATTE lipsticks available now for PRE-SALE on Bobbi direct under 'New' and 'Shop All New'. For a limited time, comes with FREE SHIPPING. I couldn't get firm release date though the artist I spoke to on chat didn't discount Sept. (I bet it's sooner.)

@TraceyEB Are you ordering some?! I have my eye on a few! 

Definitely Cheeky Peach. BB online suggested Tawny Pink a...

Definitely Cheeky Peach. BB online suggested Tawny Pink and Razzberry, which I might try with their free returns promo. What interests you, @Sunnysmom?

Re: Definitely Cheeky Peach. BB online suggested Tawny Pink a...

@TraceyEB Red carpet, Burnt Cherry and Crown Jewel. Have to decide asap.  I agree with the generous return policy it makes it easy to try a few!  I’m curious if they are similar to Pat McGrath in terms of texture? I did order a few of her new mattes and I don’t know if I just had forgotten or if they were a bit sandy or gritty almost. I got the bold trio and Deep Violet is not my favorite I hate to say. ( I hate to even mention as I’m sure I’m WAY in the minority on that one! Love the other colors but the texture not so much. Prefer her creamier ones. Sorry for the digression! )

Ooooohhh, I like the BB Luxe Matte shades you've selected, @Sunnysmom.  I've never tried PMG's lipsticks, so thanks for the head's up about the texture of the mattes.

@TraceyEB Will be fun to try them when they arrive! Says already shipped how about yours?! I wish BB site showed colors a bit better though as they always seem so tricky compared to others. Thank goodness for the early swatches we have access to now. Not like the good old days! Ha

Bobbi Brown Thread

More new! BB MUA Adeola announced on IG stories that she's wearing a new collection on her eyes today, coming "very very soon" exclusively to Selfridges. Could this be the first glimpse of the Camouflage collection? (I've asked.)

New eyeshadow coming soon to SelfridgesNew eyeshadow coming soon to Selfridges

Bobbi Brown Thread

The 18 Matte Luxe Lipsticks matched to shade names.

@TraceyEB SO excited! 

Bobbi Brown Thread

The new MATTE Luxe Lipsticks are launching in the US in Sept per beautybysoane. Shade names, swatches and a spoiler below:

Spoiler
Screenshot_20180802-142703~2.png

Bobbi Brown Thread

New Matte Luxe Lipsticks - 18 shades - launching at John Lewis in the UK on Aug 2. I could not confirm a release date in for US/Canada.

Repost IG marytushik, makeup.marc, and bbpro_hannahmartinNew Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte LipstickNew Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lipstick

New Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte LipstickNew Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lipstick

New Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte LipstickNew Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lipstick

Vibrant Violet Luxe Matte LipstickVibrant Violet Luxe Matte Lipstick

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches of Incandescent (!!) and Jungle Luxe Eyeshadows, part of the upcoming Camo collection. Photos courtesy of bbpro_amyconway

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

I love the luxe eye shadows (maybe not the price as much though!). They are so pretty and wear well.

oh wow these are so pretty! and i feel like quite out of the box for bobbi brown!

@TraceyEB  Thanks for the swatches.  I wouldn't have guessed that green one would be so gorgeous!  I'm so glad green eyeshadow is back in style!

Me, too, @Ispend2much6! I can't wait to see it applied to see how the multi-chrome aspect comes across.

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

@TraceyEB that jungle luxe looks scandalous! Can’t wait to try it!

Re: RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

It does, doesn't it, @MackyDeanna!!

1,409 Replies
testing