Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Ah got it! Thanks for the info @TraceyEB!

Ah got it! Thanks for the info @TraceyEB!

Re: Ah got it! Thanks for the info @TraceyEB!

Thanks for posting and letting us know that you spotted this new collection!

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Anyone heard about this collection? Spotted at Nordstrom direct. Includes a new shimmer brick palette. I own the previous shimmer brick palette and it seems the shades are different (at least the names are) but I haven't seen any swatched or comparisons.2018-04-08 22.48.05.png

2018-04-08 22.47.27.jpg

Did they raise the price of the Shimmer Brick Palette again (compared to last year)?

@blackkitty2014, @Luvstravel, @mganeshaly Temptalia lists the Fall 2016 Shimmer Brick trio palette at $69 and Holiday 2017 Bobbi to Glow Highlighter trio also at $69. So it looks like the price of the trios has increased. Nothing gets by you, kitty!!

Last year's palette was $69. Then was put out on a Thursd...

Last year's palette was $69. Then was put out on a Thursday for the weekly special for $35, if I remember correctly. That's when I picked it up.

Hmm... not sure. Wish I could remember how much was last...

Hmm... not sure. Wish I could remember how much was last year's

@mganeshaly  It seems to me that this is the second or third time in a year those illuminating bronzers have been repackaged!  They are the same permanent shades that are available year-round, as are the regular bronzers you shared.

The shimmer brick palette has one regular shade in it, Rose.  The other two, Copper Diamond and Apricot, may be repromotes, but I don't remember seeing them before. 

I hope I've been helpful.

Oh okay. That helps. Thanks! @Ispend2much6

Oh okay. That helps. Thanks! @Ispend2much6

BB.PNG25% off everything at Bobbi Brown direct (some AMEX cards - Everyday for me had a $10 off $50 offer)

Bobbi Brown Thread

New Bobbi Brown Crushed lipsticks

@TraceyEB

Pretty! I really like the red.

I was blown away this week. One of my fave make-up artists made a video for the Crushed Lips. And of course, she also did a song for it. I sat there thinking, "Not only can you do amazing makeup but now you sing." LOL 

You can see her on YT under Pony Syndrome. She is/was make-up artist to CL who sang at the Olympics. I always find her vids relaxing (and they have English subtitles.) But I really loved her vid on the Crushed Lips, it was beautiful. 

Hi, @MistBerry, that's one very talented individual!

@TraceyEB These look so pretty! I ordered Daring and it’s a very pretty sheer shade similar to blackberry was it? Maybe a bit more burgundy purple. I love love this formula and hope it stays around!  Perfect for summer too. Did you get any of these new shades? 

Hi @Sunnysmom, so good to hear you're enjoying Daring Crushed Lip Color. I just learned of them. I've been investing in base products of late: the new foundation, a Nude Finish Illuminating powder, and an Art Stick in Cassis. I'm a big fan of BB's Cream Shadow Sticks, so will be getting a few of the new Longwear Sparkle Sticks to try.

@TraceyEB Oh it sounds like you are getting lots of new goodies. Good investment for sure. I’m discovering this new color is quite to the purple side in natural light. -:) pretty when I mix it with my reds though. Enjoy your new stuff! 

@Sunnysmom, my local counter in the Boston Store had a Goodwill Sale with 20% off cosmetics, so I picked up a few things from Bobbi Brown and Chanel, though the Chanel is closing the counter and was selling remaining inventory only. I was told by my BB MUA that they will not be carrying limited edition items (re: no collections) and are focusing on base/permanent products. I suspect this is due to the financial troubles with this chain of stores, and not a change that BB is making broadly. Bummer, though.

@TraceyEB Oh that was a good deal then too! Seems like that’s kind of going around these days with some stores. Tough times :(. 

So much competition and ways to shop. Let me know if you want anything too of the limited stuff, I’m happy to send to you anytime! Xx

Thank you for your very kind offer, @Sunnysmom. You're a gem! 🙂

@TraceyEB Aww the feeling is mutual! 😘

I personally also hate the feeling of wanting something and not being able to find it or see it! There are positives and negatives to having easy access to so much stuff. Ugg! lol  Happy to help a sister out! Sincerely any any time! 🤗

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Sparkle Shadow Sticks available on Bobbi Brown direct. Hannah Martin has some Insta-stories and IG posts featuring them. I hear there's no fallout!

1,415 Replies
testing