Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

If you like the Bobbi Brown art sticks only, you can get two minis for $22:

http://www.sephora.com/lip-art-mini-art-stick-liquid-lip-set-P417990?skuId=1935857&icid2=products%20...

Tempting!

Code liptrio for three mini lips...cute set..minimum purchase.

This set is just over $50

lips.jpg

the promo code is for:

• Mini Lip Color in Pink (2.25g)
  • Mini Lip Color in Sandwash Pink (2.25g)
  • Mini Lip Color in Brown (2.25g)

The email was a bit wonky, you don't get the 3 shown in this photo, it's the one at the bottom of the email. 🙂

The 2 trios messed me up when I glossed over it the first time, lol

@RachM89,  

I love the Bobbi Brown lipstick minis! The sandwash pink was one of my favorite Sephora 100 point perks ever!

Thanks for making this clear.  🙂

Yes, that photo is for the $52 set not the free one (with purchase).

doh, I completely missed the part where you mentioned it. I'm missing everything today, LOL.

@RachM89 The way I posted it is confusing.  I'm glad you clarified.  All these 3 lip sets!

The new Instant Full Coverage Concealer is available on Bobbi Brown direct in both the US and Canada, and most retailers in US. Hannah Martin posted a video with swatches and application on various skin tones.I'll be picking one up for sure!bb_prod_EH9A_290x315_0.jpgup.

Didn't see this posted anywhere so I'm sorry if it's a repeat! BB summer collection!

3 highlights

2 nail polishes

3 shadow trios

3 lip tints?

Edit: the dang site still won't let me post screen shots😩😩

The blue nail polish is pretty. I wish they included a shimmer within the collection, though.

I didn't see the lip tints on BB's website, so curious what they are. I want to love this release but I dislike BB shimmer and sparkle shadows. Will rely on reviews and comments from those who purchase. I have 2 highlighters from last summer's collection, as well as Pink Glow, and just purchased Opal Glow in a kit (at 40% off), so trying to resist highlighters.

Hi @veronika23, might you know if this is the first collection released since Bobbi Brown left the brand?

I was wondering the same!

@TraceyEB  sorry I'm not sure 😞

Quick update following my consultation with a BB-trained MUA last week. The consultation focused on how to preserve my base foundation during periodic flushing and the summer's humidity. I also tried the Eye Gloss in Island Pink worn over a light pink cream eyeshadow. I was told that the eye glosses are meant to last for a few hours (not for an all day look) and the MUA's are learning how to best work with this product. The gloss dries down to a glossy sheen in a short time but retains a stickiness - it didn't bother me the longer I wore it. Despite putting mascara on first to let it dry, the gloss still picked up some of the mascara due to my hooded eyes. I tried to take a picture but it was impossible to capture the gloss. I'm experimenting with MAC Fix + sprayed on as cream brush and using the edge to pick up gloss from the wand. I'm also experimenting with placement (mobile lid vs. above mobile lid & out of the way of my hooded eyes.)

Bottom line: it's a fun, whimsical product that I'm glad I have to try out. I wouldn't consider it if you want a lasting glossy look.

If other purchase it and have tips to share, please post!  We didn't get to the glow sticks as I was flushing that day, so we used the shade of my cheeks and simply applied Pink Glow highlighter. I did ask for a spring/summer lipstick shade, and came away with the gorgeous Rose Blossom (Rich Lip Color formula). @meganlisa

@TraceyEB Thanks for the update!  I'm still stalking the glow highlighters but continue to be more clothes focused.  I really want to try one!  The glosses sound interesting but probably not for me.

Bobbi Brown Eye Gloss.

#regram from Hannah Martin, who featured the pink shade in a recent IG Stories.

Image1317264647.jpg

Swatches of the new Glow Stick Illuminators (not blended in).

#regram from sams_top_picks

BBGlowStickHighlighters.png

They're really lovely...interesting...

1,409 Replies
testing