Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Rose Glow Collection available now on BB direct for BB Access members (free to join). See my earlier post about repeat shades and a possibly glittery highlighter.

1000015162.png

Launching soon, Long-Wear Cream Liner Sticks: March 30 - for Rouge on Sephora.com

March 31 - for all on Sephora.com

April 1 - on BobbiBrown.com

Details below from markets where it has already launched.

1000014960.png

1000014966.png

1000014964.png

1000014962.png

1000014965.pngScreenshot_20240329-113106.png

@TraceyEB  I hope these truly are long-wear, unlike her past shadow sticks.  At least for me.  I need something that's not going to make my eyeliner run.

@Ispend2much6, I'm interested in trying out the formula. BB Cream Eyeshadow Sticks last on my eyes but I find them a bit tacky, so I usually pair them with a powder eyeshadow in the crease. I wore a glittery one yesterday as a topper and it outlasted me. My concern about the liner is that they go on thick even with a pointed (and not using a brush). Will pick one up during the Sephora sale to try.

Love the idea of this liner @TraceyEB ! 💞

@Sunnysmom, me, too, though I don't need any eyeliners. Will grab one in the Sephora sale for science's sake.

Yup great idea @TraceyEB . I saw all of these in Nordstrom the other day and the liners look good! Even tho they look thick they’re not! It’s wild. Great staying power! 

@Sunnysmom, my concern was about the thickness of the liner, so relived that you've seen them and they're not thick! Hoping to take a look at them this weekend.

Rose Glow Collection swatches. The highlighter is a pretty shade but looks glittery, so advise watching the video in the post below and/or seeing it in person. Collection has launched in Japan.

1000013137.png

1000013070.png

1000013071.png

1000013073.png

@TraceyEB 

The shadow sticks are so pretty!

I looked on Sephora and Bobbi Brown website but I didn’t find them.

are they out yet?

@Lila12345678, the collection is available now on BB direct for BB Access members (free to join).

@Lila12345678, I like them, too! The collection just launched in Japan. No ETA on a launch date for Canada and US just yet. Keeping an eye out for it!

The Friends and Family Sale with 25% off sitewide is on now through January 28; exclusions apply (see below). There are makeup and skincare gifts with purchase with an $85 spend (use code BBTrio for the makeup gift and Vitamin for the skincare gift) and an ice roller with $100+ purchase.

Note: exclusions include new products like the Vitamin Enriched Serum, new formula powder blush, new formula bronzers, and gift sets. Excluded items are not discounted.

Screenshot (452).pngScreenshot (451).png

I think this might just be available in the US. I’m in Canada and don’t see the sale or offer on their website 😭

Beauty event - today only : 25% off with code EARLY and BB Access members get 2X points when logged in to their account.

1000013018.png

Rose Glow Collection Spring 2024.

1000012911.png

1000012924.png

What pretty shades @TraceyEB ! Is the highlighter a repromote or new one? Looks different to me. 🤔 

@Sunnysmom, the shades are so refreshing! The highlighter looks like a new shade (knock me over with a feather)!  In fact, this collection offers a lot of new shades. The repromotes I see are the Incandescent and Opal long-wear cream eyeshadow sticks (Incandescent was also a Luxe eyeshadow single) and the Cranberry lipstick.

About time right @TraceyEB ?! Cool! Also not cool for a low buy spring! 😭

@Sunnysmom, finally a collection that doesn't repromote Pink Glow! Except for the highlighter, this would be the collection I would wait to come to the Company Company Store at a big discount.

1,415 Replies
testing